I switched back from coffee to tea again

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
meh, I hate most tea but I like the taste of it better then lame decaf anything. Black tea pwns IMO.

Blood pressure has decreased significantly over the last few days

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Drinking some nice green tea right now :thumbsup:

I'm out of teabags though, so I can't use my bulk 'Special Gunpowder Green Tea' :(

/waits for "I've got a teabag for you!" jokes

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Text
Fixed link. Anyway, I routinely do the same thing as the OP. Sometimes I'll drink coffee, usually during finals, and drink tea the rest of the time. I really like the range of teas, from white to black, and occasionally red (rooibos, which isn't from the same tea plant). No sugar, just nice, hot tea. Green is my favorite of all. I like white monkey that I recently purhased from Adagio. Hope to try more varieties.

StevenYoo

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Canai
Drinking some nice green tea right now :thumbsup:

I'm out of teabags though, so I can't use my bulk 'Special Gunpowder Green Tea' :(

/waits for "I've got a teabag for you!" jokes

oh yeah? Well I've got a teab...

oh. :(

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
100% caffinated coffee w/ a good amount of sugar for me. I need my morning jolt.

Dec 10, 2005
Originally posted by: LS8
Originally posted by: Brainonska511
Originally posted by: n7
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
Originally posted by: RaistlinZ
100% caffinated coffee w/ a good amount of sugar for me. I need my morning jolt.

I got your jolt.

Motion for bag.

Fixed.

Ewww.

That is also an appropriate response. I saw that thread and had to close it because of the risk of permanent damage to my eyes.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
Originally posted by: Throckmorton
Why would you hate the taste of decaf coffee? You LIKE the taste of the caffeine??

decaff coffee beans are awful. I absolutely love the taste of a nice French Roast. Decaf french roast tastes...different

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
good decaf doesn't come cheap. to make decaf near regular coffee price they use cheaper beans or cheap process

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
"You buy a jar of Folger's Crystals, you put it in the cupboard, you forget about it. Then later on when you need it, it's there. It lasts forever. It's freeze-dried. Freeze-dried Crystals."

eplebnista

Lifer
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: MovingTarget
:music:

no sugar tonight in my coffee....

no sugar tonight in my tea....

:music:

:music: I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee and.... :music: