I swear I started a thread about some speakers....

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know you started a speaker thread that had disappeared, but i'm glad i now know you thought you did and it didn't matter because they were too expensive anyway. Great thread Goosemaster. one of your best.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: pyonir
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know you started a speaker thread that had disappeared, but i'm glad i now know you thought you did and it didn't matter because they were too expensive anyway. Great thread Goosemaster. one of your best.

:)

The thing is, if I post the link again people will accuse me of pushing sh!t.....I might as well look like an idiot than a salesman...

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Goosemaster

The thing is, if I post the link again people will accuse me of pushing sh!t.....I might as well look like an idiot than a salesman...

Or you could have not posted this thread, and no one would have noticed. And if they were looking for it, could have PM'ed you. You really didn't need to start a new thread about it.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: redgtxdi

There was a glitch.

We "fixed the glitch".

:cool:

lol.....

Or you could have not posted this thread, and no one would have noticed. And if they were looking for it, could have PM'ed you. You really didn't need to start a new thread about it.

They were some neat speakers that cost too much and sound like crap...too much work...

and I think one of the mods doesn't have it out for me yet....trying to lure them out in the open so I can pick them off...

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
and I think one of the mods doesn't have it out for me yet....trying to lure them out in the open so I can pick them off...

Well hopefully they have it out for you now...and come out in the open to give you a vacation for it.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

Well hopefully they have it out for you now...and come out in the open to give you a vacation for it.

well then...if sarcasm gets me a vacation, then sarcasm gets me a vacation.