"I slept with your mom and you was born."

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Origin of quote.

....and its not just vulgar....

Please note that not one of our liberal friends who consistantly bemoan the use of vulgarities and insults thought it appropriate to chastise this moron. Where are the pleas for civil discourse? I know, I'm gonna get scolded for calling this moron a moron, but am I insulting someone if its a legitimate description?

Who the fsck really cares, I'm out. If you need me, I'll be hangin' where the discussion is slightly more compelling; with the fanboyz in the video forum......

rolleye.gif

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Corn, it is totally lame to waste my time . . . I'm an expert at it already. Who cares what a noob says? If some guy with a post count (18) compatible with reversing his IQ chases you to the video forum maybe you should stick to reading NewsMax . . . I hear IQs tend to peak around the high 70s over there.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Who cares what a noob says?

Hey, personally I enjoyed his comment, its like stoopit? radar. Problem is there's too many blips on the screen..........

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Corn, I think your example is a great metaphor for the entire Iraq War debate. Things have devolved to the point where you have highly polarized camps shouting insults across the DMZ and beating their chests to emphasize how "right" they are about their pro/anti- war stance. Frankly, it's become about as interesting as debating abortion rights, religion, or any number of "eternal" debates where no one budges from their established opinions and no one ever "wins." What an exercise in utter futility ...

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Corn, I think your example is a great metaphor for the entire Iraq War debate. Things have devolved to the point where you have highly polarized camps shouting insults across the DMZ and beating their chests to emphasize how "right" they are about their pro/anti- war stance. Frankly, it's become about as interesting as debating abortion rights, religion, or any number of "eternal" debates where no one budges from their established opinions and no one ever "wins." What an exercise in utter futility ...

well said.

Sultan

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
I think vulgarity is when you justify 13000 lives with grandiose accounts of US liberation, accuse Iraqi soldiers of committing rape, listen to a liar and sing praises about him.

That is vulgarity.

Its not 13 human lives, not 1300, its 13000! Killed in this war! Leave alone the hundreds of thousands who died in the sanctions.

And the other dozens of thousands when this country urged the Shiite and Kurd uprising and left them hanging.

And to justify all this with your crap, THAT is vulgar.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Sultan
I think vulgarity is when you justify 13000 lives with grandiose accounts of US liberation, accuse Iraqi soldiers of committing rape, listen to a liar and sing praises about him.

That is vulgarity.

Its not 13 human lives, not 1300, its 13000! Killed in this war! Leave alone the hundreds of thousands who died in the sanctions.

And the other dozens of thousands when this country urged the Shiite and Kurd uprising and left them hanging.

I think a jackle slept with your mom and you were born. Vulgarity is a group of lowlife muslum terrorists, rejected by their own culture, cowardly attacking innocent, peaceful people,who, by virtue of their birth, do not sustain or support the twisted values of these Islamic extremists. Screw every one of them. Is that your group of friends, Mr. Sultan?
rolleye.gif

rjain

Golden Member
May 1, 2003
Sultan: And you justify the loss of the lives of people killed or "merely" tortured by Saddam for attempting to criticize the government? Is that vulgar? Do you really think Iraq was better under an oppressive dictator (whether or not his power was derived from the US)? THAT is vulgar.

And don't give me that crap about not choosing to die. The people who were born in an oppressive dictatorship did not choose to be oppressed and then tortured and killed just for wanting to have some basic freedoms.

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
Originally posted by: rjain
Sultan: And you justify the loss of the lives of people killed or "merely" tortured by Saddam for attempting to criticize the government? Is that vulgar? Do you really think Iraq was better under an oppressive dictator (whether or not his power was derived from the US)? THAT is vulgar.

And don't give me that crap about not choosing to die. The people who were born in an oppressive dictatorship did not choose to be oppressed and then tortured and killed just for wanting to have some basic freedoms.

What is vulgar is that American did what they THINK was best for Iraqis, and claiming the Iraqi life lost in the process was worth it.

Giveme a break, how does any American know if those dead Iraqis and their family prefer the mess they have to live with right now over Saddam Hussien. It is easy for American to say it is worth it, hell it is not American who got blown to pieces.

Oh, and this freeing Iraqis from oppression crap, is nothing but a cover up for the embarrassing claim of non-existing WMD, which anyone without a memory laps will remember, was the original reason for this war.

Oh and those hard right wingers on this forum calling it quits saying how vulgar language hurt their feelings, hehe, we all know how defending the indefensible can be hard on you guys sometime and we understand your need for a vacation. Just don't pretend it was other reasons that made you guys quit.

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Sultan

That is vulgarity.

50 million civillians died in WWII. Saddam is believed to have put over 300,000 people into mass graves. Less people have died because of the US than would have likely been killed by Saddam.

Sultan

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
think a jackle slept with your mom and you were born. Vulgarity is a group of lowlife muslum terrorists, rejected by their own culture, cowardly attacking innocent, peaceful people,who, by virtue of their birth, do not sustain or support the twisted values of these Islamic extremists. Screw every one of them. Is that your group of friends, Mr. Sultan?

50 million civillians died in WWII. Saddam is believed to have put over 300,000 people into mass graves. Less people have died because of the US than would have likely been killed by Saddam.

Shame on you people trying to justify one wrong with another!!! What makes you call all terrorists Muslims??? What about the IRA? What about the KKK? Are these terrorists Christian? Is that YOUR group of friends?

Less people have died because of the US??? Great, lets just stop killing by killing more people. How low can your mind go? Shame on you!

rahvin, are you trying to justify the 13000 Iraqi deaths by counting Saddam's torture? That makes the massacre by the US Armed Forces ok, does it??? I would be the first to agree with you all that Saddam was a murderous, @sshole. But for God's sake, see the light. Does his actions justify another 13000 deaths? Mind you, it is THIS country which supplied Saddam arms and weaponry during the Iran-Iraq conflict and also turned their backs on the Shiite and Kurds after inciting them to stand up against Saddam.

Two wrongs DO NOT make a right! The US is as guilty as Saddam Hussein. You kill 1 person or 100. Both carry the same punishment. Both ARE wrong.

And you are really licking the bottom of the sh!t barrel if you think otherwise.

csf

Banned
Aug 5, 2001
*Yawn* just ignore the newbie troll, folks. We already have plenty of more established posters to do all the trolling, ad homs, and rabble rousing.

privatebreyer

Nov 28, 2002
You know, sometimes I hope Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield and company really do turn out to be the neo-fascist, consitution-ripping big brothers there painted to be, cause then some idiots here, and you know who you are, can live under there boot, in fear, cowering in your homes totally unable to do what you enjoy the most, which is of course to bitch about anything and everything, cause you know dam well that if you bitch about anyone but the French, you and your family will be dragged in, the women raped in front of you, and then youll be thrown into a shallow pool with live wires.

And as you die, maybe you'll consider the fact that no one will help you, cause your not their problem. At that point maybe, just maybe, it click that your nothing more than a fvcking hypocrite.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: privatebreyer
You know, sometimes I hope Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield and company really do turn out to be the neo-fascist, consitution-ripping big brothers there painted to be, cause then some idiots here, and you know who you are, can live under there boot, in fear, cowering in your homes totally unable to do what you enjoy the most, which is of course to bitch about anything and everything, cause you know dam well that if you bitch about anyone but the French, you and your family will be dragged in, the women raped in front of you, and then youll be thrown into a shallow pool with live wires.

And as you die, maybe you'll consider the fact that no one will help you, cause your not their problem. At that point maybe, just maybe, it click that your nothing more than a fvcking hypocrite.

What? You got sand in your vagina today?
rolleye.gif

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001

3 million civilians died in the Vietnam War . . . and what's your point?! Despite the clear depravity of Saddam's regime, the vast majority of civilian deaths since 1991 have been a function of poor infrastructure maintenance AND sanctions. Of course Bushies will blame Saddam for the sanctions but clearly American administrations are quite selective in determining which oppressive regimes deserve sanctions and which ones deserve support (Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Egypt).

If Saddam invested less in palaces and his Special GOP Guard, and more on public health in Iraq the death toll over the past 12 years would have been much less. Then again if America had spent less on military buildup and more on public health between 1945 and 1965, the death toll from a variety of preventable causes would be much less.

I'm not sure there's much of a morality benefit from comparing American neglect to Iraqi . . . neglect.

KenGr

Aug 22, 2002
OK, I'll be the first to admit that I'm totally confused.

Is this a Darth Vader thing?