I shouldnt be laughing but...

Haui

Feb 18, 2007
Originally posted by: SlowSpyder
What exactly electocuted him? Any idea?

"AYYYYYE-YIIIIE!"

If you look at what he grabs, he looks like he is grabbing a stem, but it was a faulty wire........OUCH!

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
was that smoke coming off his finger as he let it go? or the wire flapping about? i couldnt tell.

Haui

Feb 18, 2007
Originally posted by: hanoverphist
was that smoke coming off his finger as he let it go? or the wire flapping about? i couldnt tell.

Looks like the wire. Took him awhile to let go and he pulled it with him as he fell over.

Haui

Feb 18, 2007
Originally posted by: DrPizza
And, the metal microphone he's holding in his other hand most likely is grounded, thus he completed a circuit.

This is why the carry around wireless mics now...

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: SlowSpyder
What exactly electocuted him? Any idea?

"AYYYYYE-YIIIIE!"

Obviously the AC hot is toutching the microphone's casing. Then all he has to do is touch a ground source to complete the circuit, in this case wet grapes.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Wow, I didn't think of it that way around... yeah, it's possible the voltage source was the metal microphone which was just waiting for a way to ground. I'm surprised though - no one has mentioned the females in the video.

crystal

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 1999
The report's expression and how she carries it on like nothing happen is much more funny.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: crystal
The report's expression and how she carries it on like nothing happen is much more funny.

hahahaha. i found that funny too, but not more funny :p.

reminds me of that one other popular video of that one reporter who fell trying to mash grapes. The response back at the studio (rather, lack thereof) was hilarious.

Sqube

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
The anchorwoman's expression is just priceless. That blank stare, and then just jumping to sports like nothing happened... that was even more hilarious than what happened to the guy.

And as terrible as it was that he got electrocuted, it was damn funny. Word of the day: Schadenfreude.

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Sqube
The anchorwoman's expression is just priceless. That blank stare, and then just jumping to sports like nothing happened... that was even more hilarious than what happened to the guy.

And as terrible as it was that he got electrocuted, it was damn funny. Word of the day: Schadenfreude.

The "Me Gusta AYYYYYE-YIIIIE!" Made me LOL

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
reminds me of that one other popular video of that one reporter who fell trying to mash grapes. The response back at the studio (rather, lack thereof) was hilarious.
:laugh: That one was hilarious (am I mean for finding it that funny?), especially the sound effects.

EDIT: Yeah

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: clamum
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
:laugh: That one was hilarious (am I mean for finding it that funny?), especially the sound effects.

EDIT: Yeah

:thumbsup: nice video :p