I saw gay sex0r tonight

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 4, 2005
This is one of those things you don't tell people. You just repress it until a psychiatrist brings it back out.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: LoKe
This is one of those things you don't tell people. You just repress it until a psychiatrist brings it back out.

why shouldn't i tell you about hot czech chicks taking it in the rear?

Kromis

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2006
Originally posted by: neutralizer
Originally posted by: Kromis
Hmm...I bet this thread is gonna get deleted just like that one thread about the "BJ of death" :D

:confused: what BJ of death?

Well, not exactly BJ of death. I remembered a thread not too long ago (like a month or so) about a BJ of death. But what's really causing the "death" was head tensions or something like that. I posted "Ahh! My innocent mind has been corrupted!" and when I tried to look for the thread again like a few days later, the thread was gone and my post was gone too!

veggz

Banned
Jan 3, 2005
Hmm...I bet this thread is gonna get deleted just like that one thread about the "BJ of death" :D

Well, not exactly BJ of death. I remembered a thread not too long ago (like a month or so) about a BJ of death. But was really causing the "death" was head tensions or something like that. I posted "Ahh! My innocent mind has been corrupted!" and when I tried to look for the thread again like a few days later, the thread was gone and my post was gone too!

Majik!

alimoalem

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2005

Well, not exactly BJ of death. I remembered a thread not too long ago (like a month or so) about a BJ of death. But what's really causing the "death" was head tensions or something like that. I posted "Ahh! My innocent mind has been corrupted!" and when I tried to look for the thread again like a few days later, the thread was gone and my post was gone too!

it's sad you can quote something you wrote a month ago...

OP, i'd watch something a little more straight just to try and untraumatize your brain

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: her209
^^^ Silvia Saint is not hot compare to Sophie Moone, okay.

yeah, but sylvia takes it in the rear quite often, which is nice to look at. which, i guess, sort of takes us back to what the OP was talking about
:laugh:

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
Lame... when I posted about what I saw last night, my thread disappeared and I lost the ability to post til this evening. :p Granted I was pretty drunk, and there's a very good chance my thread was overly graphic (whoops). :p

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
ARRRRRRRR...........

shivver me timbers and drop ye drawers For I'm an ASS PIRATE! ARRRRR
And ye my scabbord! Let me sheath me sword!

Ack!

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Accipiter22
as I walked down an alley to the parking garage where I park after the bar I saw an suv...with 2 guys between the suv and the brick wall of a building in the alley...neither had their pants on :( :*( :*( I saw man rod. and man booty :( :( :(
Was it hard to manuver into position for your little look-see? How late was it when you finally left the alley? Didja get anything on you?

Jun 27, 2005
as I walked down an alley to the parking garage where I park after the bar I saw an suv...with 2 guys between the suv and the brick wall of a building in the alley...neither had their pants on :( :*( :*( I saw man rod. and man booty :( :( :(

PAB scored at the wedding!!!! Sa-weet!!!

Sc4freak

Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

PAB scored at the wedding!!!! Sa-weet!!!
Why am I not surprised to hear that in a thread named, "I saw gay sex0r tonight"?