I rank these forums #1 compared to others I visit

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
There are these other forums I visit frequently and post there too. I <3 how this forum has set rules for FS/T. The other forum I post at, I posted to buy a p2 266 computer for a little server. So wait a couple days and then this guy comes in and just takes my deal away. He was like "Oh, I want the computer, please contact me here, and blah blah."

I said this to him "Hey man, I don't mean to sound like a dick, next time if possible, could you start your own thread to buy your own computer. I kinda wanted to buy the computer, but I guess not now. I don't mean this in a dick headed way. it would be cool if you could, thanks."

Was that too harsh?

I mean, sheesh, he just came in and took my item that I wanted to buy.

:(

SinNisTeR

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
this is the only forums i visit. others i just stumble upon when looking for stuff.. so this is my #1 and only 1. :)

WhiteWonder

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001

<< this is the only forums i visit. others i just stumble upon when looking for stuff.. so this is my #1 and only 1. :) >>

i was thinking the same thing

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
its the only forum i regularly visit and post at also..

well, i take that back. I go to heather's (hzl_eyed_grl's) gigglygrich forums too. and sometimes look around over at sharkeys forums

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
I miss SW Forums :(

Edit: Hmm....just found out it's at a new address.

I love it when I'm the last to know

Lars

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2001
I visit these forums all the time and some other sites only about once a day.