I raced a tricycle today ....

HigherGround

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2000
... so I bought these cool, new rollerblades last week and wanted to see how they perform in "real world", so like I found this kid on a tricycle and asked her to race me. From the top things looked grim as I tripped and planted my face on this manhole that was unfortunatly positioned right in my path. It took me a good 20 seconds to gather myself and my belongings, but once I found most of my teeth I was on my way - ready to kick some tricycle ass, baby. That is when I tripped, again, this time with more dire consequences as I tumbled right into the gator-farm pond. Resulting images were rather grusome, so lets just say that after it was all said and done I did manage to keep most of my internal organs to myself, hey, who needs a liver, anyway? Unfortunatly from a race stand-point, those damn gators crushed my rollerbaldes ( along with my right foot ), but being a rather determined and retarded human being I decided to keep going, so I struggled my way up the hill only to find out that the race was over ... oh well, maybe next time ... so what's the point of this post you ask? well, it's pretty simple - DON'T RACE TRICYCLES ON ROLLERBLADES, oh and stop ...

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
kinda like nelson and bart raced an orange and an apple...

GO GRAPEFRUIT!!!!

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I think this is where we're supposed to laugh and say "Hahahahaha, good one, I agree, car racing threads suck." Not me, though, I like listening to BS stories about Lozer's type R beating a VW Beetle.