I purchased Sam & Max season two back in 2008

BSim500

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2013
and I still havent played any of them. :(
I picked up all three seasons on GOG in a 90% off sale (plus have owned the epic Hit The Road way back in the 90's, that still gets replayed in ScummVM). Some of the funniest games out there.

The key is to set yourself a determined goal to spend the next 3-6 months putting a disciplined effort into playing every backlogged game that you haven't played from oldest to newest. When a new game comes out you like, WishList it instead of buying it. You'll not only clear that backlog, but by the time you go to play newer games, they'll inevitably be a GOTY edition out at 1/3 to 1/2 the price with fewer bugs and all the DLC for free. I haven't bought any AAA games this year. I have cleared over 65 games old ones though with another 50 to go. Should be done by early autumn and some new stuff I was going to buy but didn't has already fallen in price. :thumbsup:

JimmiG

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2005
The Wishlist is a great feature since it will actually notify you when a wishlisted game is on sale.

clok1966

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2004
excellent games, a bit tamer then the comics, but the humor is still there. that is of course if you like point and click adventures. I still think Full Throttle and Sam and Max are the best two of the glory days of Point and Click.

biostud

Lifer
Feb 27, 2003
Same, and also bought Grim fandango remastered some weeks ago when it was on sale.