I propose changing our icons to the US flag during the war

Apr 5, 2000
Call it stupid, call it what you like, but it's a small way to show your support. Not necessarily for the war, but for our men and women overseas fighting to take down Saddam and his evil empire. It might not sound like it means a lot but almost everyone did post-9/11. (I've yet to change my icon from it)

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I did it early this morning. Don't ask me why it took me so long to think of doing it.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
I'd change it but I have to show my Azn Pride at the same time! I demand a new icon be created for my purposes

Demand and you shall not recieve

AnandTech Moderator

Dudd

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2001
I propose we create a half US/half British flag symbol, since, after all, the Brits are showing their courage too.

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
I'll change mine back to a flag when this bloody madness is over.

EDIT: I support our warriors, of which we will lose hundreds or thousands, depending on how long this lasts, folks! I pray that everyone who I know personally in our military (that's 4 people I know well enough for me to call friends, and several more that I've met along the way), and everyone I don't, comes home safe.

I do not support this war, and I no longer support the president. I beleive that this war represents a hideous failure of diplomacy, meaning we gave up far too soon and far too easily.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
The question isn't how many people will change their icons. It's how many people don't feel the need to change their icons. ;)

Honestly, I've kept mine because I like it better than my old icon, no other reason.

ZV

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Angrymarshmello
Originally posted by: Dudd
I propose we create a half US/half British flag symbol, since, after all, the Brits are showing their courage too.
It'd have to be like 1/10th Austrailian too :)
And 1/20th Spain too... :D

: ) Hopper

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Call it stupid, call it what you like, but it's a small way to show your support. Not necessarily for the war, but for our men and women overseas fighting to take down Saddam and his evil empire. It might not sound like it means a lot but almost everyone did post-9/11. (I've yet to change my icon from it)

no.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000

It'd have to be like 1/10th Austrailian too :)

and part polish if ive read correctly

Spyro

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2001

No.

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000

They'd better be. We already shot down one of their fighters! OOPS! SORRY! :eek: