I predict this girl will be more screwed up than Lyndsey Lohan and Paris Hilton and Tiffany Trump.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
So taking advatage of stupid people makes you smart? I guess kicking toddlers makes you tough too? There isn't any scenario I wouldn't ship her off to the labor camps if I were running things.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
Apple is actually a pretty cool name. So many people go with standard names these days, it's good to see non-conventional names, especially when they all seem to build off of each other now (Aiden, Braeden, Cayden, Hayden, Jayden, Kayden, Zayden). George Costanza had the right idea with Seven.

Similar to Elon Musk's kid... I'd gladly take a weird name if it means being born to stupid-rich parents.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001

Everything is just bad, her name especially.
whats wrong with naming your kid after a multi-billion $ corp worshiped by unwavering fanboys?
altho when i first heard of the name years ago, i thought it was Apple Martini. :eek:

as for being a potential screw up adult when she grows up: YUP

case in point:
"Mom we have discussed this," Apple wrote in the comments of the picture. "You may not post anything without my consent."

she's going to have primadonna/entitlement issues.
lets see if she becomes a temperamental adult with an inflated view of their own importance

Last edited:

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
whats wrong with naming your kid after a multi-billion $ corp worshiped by unwavering fanboys?
altho when i first heard of the name years ago, i thought it was Apple Martini. :eek:

as for being a potential screw up adult when she grows up: YUP

case in point:
"Mom we have discussed this," Apple wrote in the comments of the picture. "You may not post anything without my consent."

she's going to have primadonna/entitlement issues.
lets see if she becomes a temperamental adult with an inflated view of their own importance
Sounds like lori loughlin's kids, gorgeous, but after a while one might wish that you weren't so 'lucky" a young man.