I offer my profuse appologies to 'that person who can not be named' .

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Everything I said in a thread that can not be referenced was inaccurate. Buddy, you can swill more beer than I on any given day. I will never tell the world about the countless times I have had to drag your body out of the gutter, up five flights of stairs and toss you into your bed.

I will never tell the world about that night you had with "hookers with whangs'. No, I will never divulge that.

Then there was that time we went fishing and you had your way with a small trout. While it was fulfilling, it was groteque.

:)

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
I was thinking 'busa, OdiN, Neffer, Wally, Six. Sealy, froggy, DBZ, Melty, mark and a multitude of others.

Then again I am nostalgic.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
Why stop at a trout? Slap him with a freakin' Orca. Or Moby Dick.

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
Originally posted by: Kadarin
I offer my profuse appologies to 'that person who can not be named'.

Just what, exactly, did you do to poor Lord Voldemort?

Dammit, this joke was only going to be funny once in this thread, and you totally snagged it. Well played, sir.

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
I was thinking 'busa, OdiN, Neffer, Wally, Six. Sealy, froggy, DBZ, Melty, mark and a multitude of others.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Everything I said in a thread that can not be referenced was inaccurate. Buddy, you can swill more beer than I on any given day. I will never tell the world about the countless times I have had to drag your body out of the gutter, up five flights of stairs and toss you into your bed.

I will never tell the world about that night you had with "hookers with whangs'. No, I will never divulge that.

Then there was that time we went fishing and you had your way with a small trout. While it was fulfilling, it was groteque.

Beer brings out the best* in all of us. :beer:

*iality

rasczak

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Perknose

Beer brings out the best* in all of us. :beer:

*iality

:shocked:

Megatomic

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000

:D :D hehehehe

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001

:gorilla: