I never use the word "Ghetto" but I think I must this time...

SilentBoB

Golden Member
Nov 13, 1999
My school is GHETTO! So ghetto it is hilarious. Last night, some of the night school students totally messed up a bunch of classrooms and stole a zip drive. My teacher opened the CD-ROM of her computer and water came pouring out. Her desk was filled with water too. What is even funnier is she found a CRACK PIPE in one of the desks. Yes, some kid was smoking crack at night school. Now HERE is the kicker. The students stole this other teachers class GERBIL and got it high. Does this happen at a lot of schools or is my school just really messed up?

AmazonRasta

Banned
Dec 2, 2000
LOL, if all that is real, then your school is definitely, without a doubt, ghetto!!! :p

I was drunk at a friend's house on the long weekend, and all I can remember is calling his hampster "Napster". LOL!!!

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000

<< School?? That sounds like &quot;Prison Training&quot;. >>

For most of the kids it probably is.

riddelrp

May 19, 2001
My school has a &quot;ghetto.&quot; I go to U of Dayton and they bought up a 5x5 block area where all the juniors and seniors live. Something like 85% of students live on campus since they provide awesome houses w/ free cable and internet access (fraction DS/3 [equiv to a little more then a FULL T3, I hit 9MB/s on it]).

This area (officially &quot;the student neighborhood&quot;) is respectfully refered to as the Ghetto. They have awesome parties there and at homecoming this year over 15000 people were in the Ghetto (only 7500 attend UD).

The one house had 15 kegs . . . Hey, even Beast is good when it's free!

-Ryan

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
the fact that your school can afford a CD-ROM drive and a zip drive means they aren't ghetto enough. They have a sense of humor, but not ghetto...