I need your help!!!! I have another question.

TheGameIs21

Golden Member
Apr 23, 2001
Cliff Notes:
1. Van was broken into at 2am
2. Neighbor saw the guy get out and casually stroll up to our bedroom window and smoke a cig. Called cops.
3. Cops came and didn't seem to care or want to do anything.
4. Cops left and I drove the neighborhood.
5. drove up on a SUV parked on the side of the road and it sped off. I followed it for a while at a distance becuase he drove faster than I was willing but I kept finding him "blacked out" and he'd speed off again.
6. My question isWhat kind of SUV looks like this but is bigger? Baja

If you'd like the long version let me know.

TheGameIs21

Golden Member
Apr 23, 2001
Anyone here in retail security know what chances I'd have getting Lowe's Home Improvement store to check their security camera during the time I was there? While there, I either lost my wallet or someone entered my van and took it. I am fairly certain that I forgot my wallet and left it in the van. I could be wrong though but I'd like to find out if there is a possibility that the guy that was here could have gotten our address off of my DL.

I just don't know many cases where someone will break into a van to steal anything (they got just a few dollars in change out of my ash tray) and they drive an Avalanche which isn't a cheap ride.

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Dont know about Lowe's helping you out, but that Avalanche driver probably has to hit 50 or 60 vans a day to get the cash to pay for his ride.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
Pfft.. if he steals for a living.. what make you believe that's his car?