I need to name my new kitties

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pacemaker

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2001
If you had three I would say Snap, Crackle, Pop.

As it is Call one lucky and the other charms

Wow I really need to eat breakfast more.

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Originally posted by: cherrytwist
Male cats have a better demeanor than females, good job. ;)
Are you sure?

We have one female cat who has always been a sweet heart, even when she wasn't fixed. She gave birth to four babies; one died, one ran away, so now we have the two sons. Those guys were raised from birth so they are sweethearts, but the other male tabby we have can be a real asshole. He doesn't like to sh!t inside so he whines and whines to go out, in a really annoying tone. The female cat never does that. However if the male tabby whines too much, our female cat will go up and smack him one to shut up. :D

EDIT I don't have any names, but damn those are some cute cats!

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: fbrdphreak
Originally posted by: cherrytwist
Male cats have a better demeanor than females, good job. ;)
Are you sure?

We have one female cat who has always been a sweet heart, even when she wasn't fixed. She gave birth to four babies; one died, one ran away, so now we have the two sons. Those guys were raised from birth so they are sweethearts, but the other male tabby we have can be a real asshole. He doesn't like to sh!t inside so he whines and whines to go out, in a really annoying tone. The female cat never does that. However if the male tabby whines too much, our female cat will go up and smack him one to shut up. :D

EDIT I don't have any names, but damn those are some cute cats!

:D

gsellis

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2003
Get a beer/beverage and put them on the floor with some toys. Watch them. They will tell you their names. You are trying too hard is your problem.

Stories
The cat named Link - looking at her, she had a wild pattern and little tufts on her ears. Kind of like a lynx, but something was missing... missing, lynx - > link

The cat named Velcro - Mom and sister got her for me from a friend with too many kittens. Asked them to find a name. No joy. Did as I recommend and knew the name in 2 minutes. The kitten was walking on the carpet and kept getting her claws caught. Had to peel them off as she got stuck. Just like ...

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Bill & Ted
Crockett & Tubbs
Jay & Silent Bob
frick & frack
heckle & jeckle
Sushi & Sake