I need to get some friggin headphones.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Everybody is in bed, I feel like listening to tunes but I can't turn the volume up loud enough to enjoy. I want some headphones so I can crank up the volume to the point my brain turns to mush and squirts out my eye holes!:D

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Sennheiser or Grado are your two best choices.

Warning: starting a "Which is better? Senn or Grado?" thread won't get you anywhere since people never can agree on this topic. Go check out both with your own ears and decide which you like better. ;)

Toasthead

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
I wish some of my old roommates would have gotten a nice pair of headphones. They didnt care who was asleep or who they would bother.

waylman

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2003
HOw much do you want to spend? I just got the Senn HD280Pros from amazon for 70 and they sound great.

agnitrate

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: waylman
HOw much do you want to spend? I just got the Senn HD280Pros from amazon for 70 and they sound great.

I have the same pair. They are fantastic! I got them to avoid hearing my roommate and his girlfriend in bed... :confused::disgust::p

-silver

T3C

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
Everybody is in bed, I feel like listening to tunes but I can't turn the volume up loud enough to enjoy. I want some headphones so I can crank up the volume to the point my brain turns to mush and squirts out my eye holes!:D

hehe

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
keep in mind that open air headphones will leak sound. if you're in a different room that's ok, but if someone's sleeping right next to you and you decide you want to turn your brain to mush, they might wake up :)