I need suggestions on online games for a 4yr.

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Babysitter has been sick with the flu. I had to bring my son to work today. I'm looking for suggestions on online games for a 4 yr old...maybe some preschool games?

I wasn't sure were to post this. My apologies if I posted it in the wrong place.

Thank you in advance.

Kas

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
There are all sort of free flash arcade games online. You can also try some Disney sites. I think they have some flash games on there too. Try typing "disney flash games" in Google or something.

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Xavier434
There are all sort of free flash arcade games online. You can also try some Disney sites. I think they have some flash games on there too. Try typing "disney flash games" in Google or something.

Thanks for the reply Xavier! You gave me the idea of what to google. I did a search for "preschool flash games." Needless to say my son is a happy camper right now. He was getting bored.

Thanks again:)

Kas

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Fardringle
If you don't want to get hit with the constant prompts to purchase/download/register games from Disney.com (I really hate that), these sites have some good and educational online games for young children:

FisherPrice.com

PBSkids.org

Nick Jr. (some games have to be installed locally)

Hasbro.com

Chateau Meddybemps

Thats awesome Fardringle!:thumbsup:
Keep them coming! I have a feeling I will have to bring him back to work with me tomorrow.

Kas

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
Originally posted by: nikkai
Buy him a book. =P

Hehe, good answer. :D

This was a last minute thing. I didn't have any time to prepare and I cant leave the building till 4pm. So, going out and buying a book is out of the question.

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
Originally posted by: nikkai
Buy him a book. =P

Hehe, good answer. :D

Except most 4 year olds can't read. I think he wants something to keep him entertained on his own.

If he can read, send him to Project Gutenberg. They have plenty of online books.