I need some help. Where do I get a mug like this?

LordRaiden

Banned
Dec 10, 2002
Linky to picture of mug

I've had this mug for absolute YEARS. Best mug I've ever had and one of the most durrable plastic mugs I've ever seen. Got it out of one of those handy little crane game vending machines. The faded image on the front I believe is a georgia bulldogs emblem, but I'm not sure. It was originally bought in Nora, Virginia, so I'm not sure why it had anything on it from Georgia. (shrug) The logo was as faded as it is now when I got it. It's made of heavy duty red plastic, it's NOT insulated, and it says "46oz Monster Mug, Worlds Largest" on the bottom. I'm looking for another brand new one just like it. This mug has gone through thousands upon thousands of glasses of water, juice, soda, soup (yes, I drink soup out of a glass) ice cream floats, and much more. It's also gone through 5 moves and who knows what kind of abuse. However, the bottom is finally starting to give out on it and I'd love to get myself another glass like this before this one completely fails.

Being that this mug was bought in 1988 and is about 15 years old, I highly doubt that anybody still has a mug EXACTLY like this anymore. However, I'd love to find something like this or as close to it as possible. The 46oz non-insulated sized monster mug is a very useful glass to me. Anybody know where I could find another one of these? I've searched myself, but with little luck. So I figure the wonderful ATOT people might be able to point out to me in the right direction or hook me up with someone that could provide me with a couple of glasses exactly like this. Much thanks everyone.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
check the places that do screen printing of mugs (or however they apply the logo), they'll have catalogs of blank stuff

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
That looks remarkably similar to one we used to have at our house. If I remember correctly it was a school logo on it though. My highschoo.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
I can get a mug exactly like that from a local bar with the exception the mugs are only 32 ounces.

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
Those look very carnival/amusement quality. Perhaps buy from one of their supply catalogs?

wedi42

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2001
university stores
any place that would sell tourist gifts
dollar stores

just a few ideas

LordRaiden

Banned
Dec 10, 2002
Thanks. I'll keep looking. If anyone sees a mug like this, send me the info on who to contact to order one. Thanks!!

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Your welcome :)

Do a google search for plastic steins and you'll find more sites that sell 'em

EDIT - actually that link doesn't have 46 oz'ers. Check some of the other results that come up.