i need some fake rumors claiming vista is trash

trOver

Golden Member
Aug 18, 2006
So what are the rumors going around that Microsoft's vista is going to be a failure? i have to write a fictitious newspaper article, and i need some bs rumors about how vista is going to be a failure and make microsoft broke, or something along these lines.

Any ideas?

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
I heard from a friend of someone who read that Microsoft is going broke because they spent so much money on Vista, which is already sitting in its own Recycle Bin.

May 31, 2001
1. Take actual news reports about Sony and the PS3.
2. Change "Sony" to "MS" and "PS3" to "Vista."
3. ...
4. Profit!

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
I heard that some of the Kernel was written by Hitler, Dahmer had a hand in the file system, and the new visual theme was inspired by Pol Pot.

jdogg707

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2002
Microsoft has been sued by Apple in a landmark defamation case where Apple has accused Microsoft of stealing "Every visual cue imaginable" from their Mac OS X software and actually making it look worse within Windows Vista. Apple has asked that Microsoft remove all aesthetic references resembling those in Mac OS X from Windows Vista and issued a warning to the Redmond, WA based company, "If you are going to copy material from our operating system, at least do it in a way that doesn't demean the hard work we have put into OS X."

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
You don't need rumours to claim Vista is trash.. just install it and see for yourself.