I need some advice/help ***URGENT***

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

killface

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2001
If this guy posts in the forums the way he does on usenet (sorry, I had to check it out) people will know what a lunatic he is. He won't last long.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
What did you expect when you randomly started sending messages to a guy with mental problems?

Also, what the hell does this have to do with your girlfriend?

And third - why the hell would you even consider calling the police or FBI cause some guy on some messageboard online accused you of harrassing him through AIM?

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002

<< What did you expect when you randomly started sending messages to a guy with mental problems?

Also, what the hell does this have to do with your girlfriend?

And third - why the hell would you even consider calling the police or FBI cause some guy on some messageboard online accused you of harrassing him through AIM?
>>

hey you didnt need to come in here and read this msg.

i didnt know he sufferd from much more things then he did previously to instant messaging him.

i thought he only suffered from ocd.

out of all the ppl i randomly imed and talked to about ocd, he is the only one who has ever flipped out.

dood, whats your problem?

just trying to get your post count up?

every single message here was a nice message, until yours. man whats your problem?

take it to pm's if you got something against me.