I need me some bluetooth headsets.

Moab

Jan 10, 2004
I want a bluetooth headset for my cell phone with a good price ($30?) and decent reception.

What should I go and get? And from where?

MrChad

Lifer
Aug 22, 2001
I picked up a Samsung WEP200 for my Motorola V3m, and I've been happy with it. Voice quality is great.

OpenThirdEye

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: swtethan
Better than the discovery is my Jabra jx10.

Bleh. You're paying for form over function IMHO. When the first line of a description for a product states: "Featuring a design by world-renowned Danish designer Jacob Jensen, a host of powerful features, and a diminutive size that screams "wear me all day," the JX10 is sure to find a place in your mobile device entourage.", that's the killer for me. I want something that works - not something that was designed by some famous Danish designer. Plus, I don't want to look like a douchebag and wear it on my ear all day.

I had the Jabra BT800 and sold it about 2 months later. Even after a few firmware upgrades, it still was sluggish in responding and my voice sounded garbled to many people, even when having the phone less than a foot away from me (shirt pocket).

I've yet to be disappointed with a Plantronics headset, if you can afford it!

swtethan

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2005
Originally posted by: OpenThirdEye
Originally posted by: swtethan
Better than the discovery is my Jabra jx10.

Bleh. You're paying for form over function IMHO. I had the Jabra BT800 and sold it about 2 months later.

I've yet to be disappointed with a Plantronics headset, if you can afford it!

like the discovery it has digital signal processor but has 6 hours of talktime and is the size of 2 pennies. Its stylish, small and it works great. You dont even need the earloop to wear it.