I need Ideas for a Senior Trip (or just tell me what you did)

chasem

Banned
Dec 17, 2001
Well, im graduating this year and i need some ideas for a trip. here are my top 2 choices
Amsterdam
Cancun

I wana go to Amsterdam just to say ive been there :p. I'm worried that there will not be much of a party/club/bar/teen scene though.

I wana go to Cancun because i KNOW there will be plenty of teens and plenty of clubs etc.

Give me some input plz.

Also, does anyone know were i can find an 'international ticketmaster' of some sort. I wana see if any concerts are going to be playing in Amsterdam when i go there.

Thanks

edit: its just gonna be me and maybe 3 or 4 friends

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Jesus!!

I wish I had that kinda money as a HS Graduate. Though, I wouldn't waste it on that kindof stuff.

My friends and I just spent a week at a friend's cabin in Idaho.

amish

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
OH YOU'RE IN HS!

I was thinking "WTF is up with the 'teen' thing, that's kinda scary."
Makes more sense now.

If you're into the party/club/booze scene, I'm inclined to recommend that you hit cancún before you turn 21 since there's really nothing you can do there that you can't do in the US once you're 21.

Although Amsterdam could be cool, too, and it never hurts to get a REAL international experience (believe me, Cancún is hardly an international experience!).

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Almost EVERYONE in Ca goes to Cancun for their highschool grad trip, I'd go there.