I need help picking out shoes

JohnCU

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
16,530
4
0
Let's say you've got a hot pair of black pants, blue long sleeve shirt w/ rolled up sleeves, offset by a black undershirt for a night out...WHAT F'N SHOES DO YOU WEAR?

I have black Sketchers, but they seem too casual. I need brands here. Something that'll flow with the black.
 

JohnCU

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
16,530
4
0
Originally posted by: LS20
whats the point of long sleeve shirts if youre going to roll them up?

Makes them look 10x hotter. Gives you a fresh-cut look sorta I guess.
 

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
8,702
2
81
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: brigden
Inexpensive: Kenneth Cole
Expensive: Prada
Cole has a cheaper line called Reaction that's worth a look as well.

I had a pair of Reaction and they're not as well-built as Cole's New York line. I wouldn't recommend them unless you were on a strict budget, or the shoes were for occasional use.

BTW, the boots you picked out are nice. Don't listen to the cries from the troglodytes, they're still sporting K-Swiss sneakers and skate shoes.
 

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
26,521
2
0
Originally posted by: brigden
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: brigden
Inexpensive: Kenneth Cole
Expensive: Prada
Cole has a cheaper line called Reaction that's worth a look as well.

I had a pair of Reaction and they're not as well-built as Cole's New York line. I wouldn't recommend them unless you were on a strict budget, or the shoes were for occasional use.

BTW, the boots you picked out are nice. Don't listen to the cries from the troglodytes, they're still sporting K-Swiss sneakers and skate shoes.
I just picked out some semi-randomly. I actually like the boots, but I'm not nuts about the shoes. I was just trying to give the OP a general idea what I was talking about; dressy, but not formal.
 

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
8,702
2
81
Originally posted by: JohnCU
Originally posted by: LS20
whats the point of long sleeve shirts if youre going to roll them up?

Makes them look 10x hotter. Gives you a fresh-cut look sorta I guess.

John, I honestly appreciate your efforts to maintain your appearance, but please lose the cliched expressions. You sound like a parody of a gay fashion stylist.
 

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
23,578
1
0
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Originally posted by: Fausto
Any kind of leather low boot (black) or casual shoe would work.

Like this.

..or this.

Ugliest shoes evar!
Coming from you, that's a compliment on my fashion sense. :D


Yeah, color me surprised that noone is listening to me... :roll:

John, I honestly appreciate your efforts to maintain your appearance, but please lose the cliched expressions. You sound like a parody of a gay fashion stylist.

yeah! You're cutting in on Brigden's territory. :p
 

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
8,702
2
81
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Originally posted by: Fausto
Any kind of leather low boot (black) or casual shoe would work.

Like this.

..or this.

Ugliest shoes evar!
Coming from you, that's a compliment on my fashion sense. :D


Yeah, color me surprised that noone is listening to me... :roll:

That's because you're a miserable twat incapable of offering constructive critisism. And you like Hudson Hawk. :p
 

JohnCU

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
16,530
4
0
Originally posted by: brigden
Originally posted by: JohnCU
Originally posted by: LS20
whats the point of long sleeve shirts if youre going to roll them up?

Makes them look 10x hotter. Gives you a fresh-cut look sorta I guess.

John, I honestly appreciate your efforts to maintain your appearance, but please lose the cliched expressions. You sound like a parody of a gay fashion stylist.

:D:beer:
 

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
18,834
1
0
Originally posted by: JohnCU
Originally posted by: brigden
Originally posted by: JohnCU
Originally posted by: LS20
whats the point of long sleeve shirts if youre going to roll them up?

Makes them look 10x hotter. Gives you a fresh-cut look sorta I guess.

John, I honestly appreciate your efforts to maintain your appearance, but please lose the cliched expressions. You sound like a parody of a gay fashion stylist.

:D:beer:

Yes, the "hot" thing has got to go.

I would be wearing sandals.