I need help on making a simple flyer for a party.

RecklaZ

Mar 13, 2001
I dont need anything fancy just something nice that will attract people to a party im throwing in a week. Can anyone help me out here? Any tips, help, links would be greatly apreaciated!

wedi42

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2001
recklaz is having a party
Febuary 27th 8pm
bring beer and strippers.
rsvp regrets only

RecklaZ

Mar 13, 2001
is there anything i should download to help me make one? photoshop? pain pro shop?

wedi42

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2001
if you don't need anything fancy, just use a text editor.
maybe if you linked to something you like, we could help you more.
your request is a little vaque.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: RecklaZ
is there anything i should download to help me make one? photoshop? pain pro shop?

You're kiddin right! :confused:

flot

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
Here's a "flyer" I printed up a few years back for a halloween party we had - Halloween Party

I did it with photoshop or some random photo editor (the picture was my roommate standing in front of one of our effect lights) and then sent it off to one of the online photo printing places. Had them print me 100 "4x6 photos" of it for like $15 and then handed them out.

Here's the second one we did - Graduation Party - Almost got thrown out of school for that one, apparently we broke a few too many rules. (BEFORE the party mind you, not after)

The "photos" came out looking great and people were, well, just plain astounded when we handed them out. Of course, we put a lot of work into our parties... 2000 watt sound system and probably $1000 in the most ghetto rigged effects/lighting and one kickass sequencing disco floor...

There's a time and a place for everything - college.

Edit: You guys would kill my server with the bandwidth, but here are some tiny thumbnails:
1 2 3 4 5

RecklaZ

Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred
I bet parties in Miami rock.

you better belive it.

Ok i guess im doing this flyer in word I got some cool fonts to go with it but i need a few gifs to paste on the flyer to make it a lil more welcoming. Anyone wanna help me with some clipart? the stuff from free clip art sites are pretty gay.