I need help figuring something out

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
I don't have much to go on and I know that from the title it sounds like an ATOT thread but I assure you it won't turn out to be one.

WTF is a "Command-and-Control" Regime?

Streaming headline across the DOW:

WSJ: bush Admin To Warn of "Command-And-Control" Regime

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I've got command and control down, but would need context to know what they're talking about.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
I honestly don't know. That came across the DOW news ticker and there hasn't been a follow up article like there usually is. That's why I was hoping someone here might have a clue.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Just a warning the communist Democrats may take power:

A planned economy or directed economy is an economic system in which the state or government manages the economy.[1] Its most extensive form is referred to as a command economy,[2] centrally planned economy, or command and control economy[3]. In such economies, the state or government controls all major sectors of the economy and formulates all decisions about their use and about the distribution of income, much like a communist state.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It's what we have now, but with all the money going to those who already have. The warning is always given when the successful class warfare of the wealthy against the middle and lower class shows sighs of slipping.