I need a safety prize

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I have to give a safety talk next week. I need to quiz people at the end so I need a prize for the bestest answerer. Last time I gave out a genuine picture of a baseball signed by famous people. I need a new prize. Criteria: cheap or free, workplace appropriate, cheap or free, preferably custom.

baseball.jpg

Zanovar

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2011
Bottle of wine? maybe some chocolates or something.I would prefer the wine:p

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I have a wrapped, untouched Google Nest that ProjectFi account gave me for free, for some reason, a month ago. I don't even know what to do with it. I was actually thinking of giving it away as a door prize (for something) at our next BBQ.

So, you have a contest with no prize, and I have a prize with no contest. I could mail this thing to you if you think it's useful to your needs.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
so far:

$15 pay-in to record @Mayne singing Safety Dance. I think this is probably serious, no?

Could this be an AT thing? We honestly just need to convince Mayne, right? Think of his eyes!

where's Vivi? we need to spreadsheet this thing!

Reactions: brianmanahan

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
A cordless circular saw with no guard, with battery installed, and the safety switch defeated. If they don't immediately comment on how it's unsafe, it's no longer their prize, they fail the whole course instead.

(that would be a funny prank just to see the reaction though)