I need a PCI graphics card

Mackindale

Apr 17, 2010
I just acquired an old P3, but the current onboard graphics are weak. Is anyone willing to donate an older, 32-256 MB PCI GPU to me? I can pay shipping. Thank you

borisvodofsky

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2010
I just acquired an old P3, but the current onboard graphics are weak. Is anyone willing to donate an older, 32-256 MB PCI GPU to me? I can pay shipping. Thank you

Don't waste time, You'll get bored of that P3 pretty quick, and just regret spending ANY money on a PCI card for it. :eek::eek:

daveybrat

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jan 31, 2000

The 'graphics' are the weak point? I'd say the cpu and probably the ram are also weak points.

I seriously doubt you'd see much improvement with a better video card on a P3 system.

Unless you are only looking to play very old games on it.

Mackindale

Apr 17, 2010
I only am looking to play old games though. Right now, I can only get 24 bit colour and I'm looking to see some 32 bit. It really doesn't have to be much more than what I have, which is why I'm reluctant to spend money on something new. I just want someone's old card to play with.

deimos3428

Mar 6, 2009
I wouldn't even waste the shipping fees on a card that old. You can probably find one of that era [nearly] free in yard sales, thrift stores, or on the curb on garbage night.