I need a multiplayer game to play for my bachelors party, any ideas?

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
I moved the first half of the party to a large computer lab that I work at, but now the guy who was bringing star craft isnt gonna be showing. Im going to head out to target or walmart or something and find something. I want 4-6 guys to be playing, and it to be fun.

Any suggestions?

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001
Hehe...Geek bachelor party. I love it.

See if you can get a game of Super Smash Brothers melee on the GCN. :)

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Lol yeah, 2 computer science majors, a math major, a Network Admin, A lab assistant, and a Propane Truck Driver, thats a major geek fest :)

We plan on playing some games/etc, drinking later that night, smoking a few pipes (of tobacco), and some playstation/simpsons or a movie.

Only a few guys so not planning anything crazy.

FeathersMcGraw

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2001
If you're going to the store, you could just buy Starcraft. Particularly since the Battlechest which includes the expansion is probably under $20 by now.

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: dxkj
I moved the first half of the party to a large computer lab that I work at, but now the guy who was bringing star craft isnt gonna be showing. Im going to head out to target or walmart or something and find something. I want 4-6 guys to be playing, and it to be fun.

Any suggestions?

Wow..Sounds like an.. intense.. Bachelor party.. I hope that his fiance doesn't find out what you guys were doing!

hopeless879

Mar 4, 2002
If it doesnt have to be a computer game, I say go to funcoland, get a used Nintendo 64 and buy Mariokart. Absolutely nothing better than that for multiplayer.

Jul 12, 2001
Lol yeah, 2 computer science majors, a math major, a Network Admin, A lab assistant, and a Propane Truck Driver, thats a major geek fest :)

We plan on playing some games/etc, drinking later that night, smoking a few pipes (of tobacco), and some playstation/simpsons or a movie.

Only a few guys so not planning anything crazy.

thats so sad...thats like a normal thursday night...not even a weekend night

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
lol, Im used to not being part of the "oh im soooo cool" crowd. I didnt plan this party for you guys, I planned it for my friends. And yeah, this is like a typical weekend night would be IF all my friends were together (which we arent since everyone lives far away). If you get drunk off your ass on a thursday night, then yeah i guess this is like a thursday night for you lmao.

Anyway, thanks for the ideas. There is also a projector to hook the playstation up to for a wall size game, but I guess this is just more uncool stuff so you dont need to remind me.

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
heh, this board gets worse and worse everyday. Its almost worth visiting just for humor, but not for actual usefull responses. You have to wade through the useless posts where people are trying to be funny and get other people's approval before you get to even 1 or 2 good responses.

Jan 31, 2002
Here's a good multiplayer game.

Who can touch the most bewbies?

Pick up a copy at your local Gentleman's Executive Lounge. :D

- M4H

Feb 10, 2000
First of all, you can plan the bachelor party any way you want.

Second, at least consider hiring ONE stripper. No bachelor party is complete without some female nudity.

Binar

Banned
Dec 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Don_Vito
First of all, you can plan the bachelor party any way you want.

Second, at least consider hiring ONE stripper. No bachelor party is complete without some female nudity.

he can play strip poker anytime

also the game is like $10 only

for a night only play a fps like cs or ut 2003 or whatever

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
yeah what kinda lame ass bachelor party is this? its not even a bachlor party....bachlor parties are ment to be for the groom to be to get any inhibitions out before getting himself tied down...how in the heck is he supposed to do that at a lan party? maybe if you got quake with playboy skins and really REALLY drunk...but still....this is just pathetic...plan something better...if you were my best man and planned something like this you would be shot :p

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
lol, Im used to not being part of the "oh im soooo cool" crowd. I didnt plan this party for you guys, I planned it for my friends. And yeah, this is like a typical weekend night would be IF all my friends were together (which we arent since everyone lives far away). If you get drunk off your ass on a thursday night, then yeah i guess this is like a thursday night for you lmao.

Anyway, thanks for the ideas. There is also a projector to hook the playstation up to for a wall size game, but I guess this is just more uncool stuff so you dont need to remind me.

Power to you for doing your own thing. Personally, I would get ahold of two big TVs, two x-boxes, and two copies of Halo. Oh, and a cooler full of cold beer.

Ryan