I need a hook up

The Godfather

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2005
I need a nice phone. Under 100$, with a nice camera. Maybe if you know some sites with hot deals and such. I'm browsing google and eBay.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
*Price reflects $100 discount for new T-Mobile activations only. Discount valid on T-Mobile rate plans with a monthly recurring charge of $39.95 or higher. $35 activation fee and two-year commitment required. Early termination fee of $200 applies...

That, plus a phone brand I've never heard of.

The Godfather

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Ok nevermind. I just need a nice phone. On all the phones i browse it says like "Nice camera phone for Verizon". Whats the difference? I'll buy the phone and hook my sim card in and there we go.

orakle

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2002
Verizon doesn't use SIM cards.. they're a CDMA network.

You need a nice GSM phone, with no SIM lock.

orakle

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2002
it's not locked but i'd be careful of just buying blackberries, especially from different providers, because they may not have the right software customizations for your carrier, and thus woudl be useless. all those extra features like push email and stuff also require a blackberry plan that generally costs a lot more money

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
i dunno of a particular model, but your second link to the ebay auction irrelevant as the auction is done. perhaps wait till your plan expires and then get a phone for cheap with a different plan?