I need a good Escrow Service...

newParadigm

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2003
I have found a perceivably honest wholesaler of iPods, but as many people prolbably know personally, perceptions are deceiving, especially on the internet.

I would still like to buy them, as this has the potential to be a very profitable business, but unless I can verify his authenticity, I am defiantley not goimng to put up close to $20,000 to buy the merhcandise.

Does anyone know of any reputable escrow services I can use (probably will only use the service for the first purchase, once I've determined he's reputable, escrow will no longer be necesary).

Cliffs:
1-Want to buy iPods wholesale
2-Wholesaler has no feedback (heat/ebay...)
3-I need a reputable escrow company to assure i don't get boned.

~new

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Didn't you post something like this a while back?.. lol

newParadigm

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2003
Um....yeah. That was different. The guy was on eBay, and was selling at a lowball price. Turned out that he had stolen them

This guys a reputable wholesaler, sells everything from iPods to Plasma TV's to DigiCams.

~new

richardycc

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001
let ATOT do all the work for you, like finding wholesaler, escrow service, you just sit back and collect your profits....

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: newParadime
Um....yeah. That was different. The guy was on eBay, and was selling at a lowball price. Turned out that he had stolen them

This guys a reputable wholesaler, sells everything from iPods to Plasma TV's to DigiCams.

~new

And at that time, we told you it was a bad idea. So, how about saving yourself some money now, and walking away from this one too.

Look, I know nothing about where you are buying them from, but iPods are hot. If someone can make money off of them, they will. How do you know *this* guy is legit?

KS

newParadigm

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2003
Originally posted by: KeyserSoze

~new

And at that time, we told you it was a bad idea. So, how about saving yourself some money now, and walking away from this one too.

Look, I know nothing about where you are buying them from, but iPods are hot. If someone can make money off of them, they will. How do you know *this* guy is legit?

KS

I don't, that's why I'm asking for a good escrow service.

~new

shuan24

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003
2-Wholesaler has no feedback (heat/ebay...)

~new
These two statements are pretty mutually exclusive if you ask me.

HonkeyDonk

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2001
anxiously awaiting the thread that's titled: "OMG I JUST LOST $20,000, WTFOMGBBQHI2UWATERMELONREPOXY!1!!!1111!!ONE!1!ELEVENTYBILLION!!AIEENOO!!!E!"

newParadigm

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2003
I just got a dif wholesaler, who always deals through an escrow service to give the customer more comfort. He also has even better prices.

<puts on flame retardant suit>

~new