I might have yelled at a retarded kid yesterday.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Pokito
I did not mean animals in straight meaning, i ment you act like fvcking immature monkeys.
Or meybe i dont understand american sense of humor.

We're not the ones trying to use the "monkey see, monkey do" defense for swearing at cops and kicking strangers. And frankly, ATOT usually lays into people a lot worse then they're laying into you. I'm going to assume its because you're viewed with a combination of apathy and pity.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: jbourne77
Originally posted by: BigJ

Considering we were the jocks, I don't think so ;)

Freestyling jocks, I don't think so ;)

I guess you're right. Black people and white people impersonating black people don't exist :(

laurenlex

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2004
I did not mean animals in straight meaning, i ment I like fvcking monkeys.
Or meybe i dont understand american sense of sex with people.

Fixed

SilverThief

Diamond Member
May 20, 2000
Lol thats really worth starting new topic... Maybe you should talk abot it with your mental terupeut?

I think its normal for around 10 years old to act liek this, maybe she sow this on tv and tryed to show her disrespect to you like that?

Guess your wife is little high self-conceit cuz she did not say anything to that girl, even if shes retarder does not mean she would not understand if you tell her not to do it, IMHO its more retarder to not say anything while you getting kicked in the back...

:confused: WTF did you just say?

JRich

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2005
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
Originally posted by: jbourne77
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Originally posted by: jonessoda
Sounds like you did the right thing, to me.

Man, back when I was in HS, we had a bunch of "mentally developmentally disabled" kids or whatever they call them now. Some of them weren't bad, but some of them were downright awful. There was this one kid, he looked like he must have been 21, and he was there the entire time I was, 7th grade through 12th, and I know he didn't graduate when I did... anyway, he had a habit of whipping it out. He'd always get yelled at by whatever teacher or "liaison" was taking them around, but he never learned.

Another kid, about 6'8" and 300 lbs... he had a really high-pitched voice and talked really slow (he couldn't help those, I'm sure), but he always had this weird haircut. Like, inverse sideburns. They actually shaved upwards into normal hair growth. Think of Billy-Bob Thornton in Slingblade. And he would always ask for people's pictures, or pinch girls' a$$es... and he'd be nice and polite when talking to you normally but would keep muttering things like "i love you... you're a i love you..." At lunch, he'd always eat yogurt and spill half the cup on his shirt, and then lick it off his shirt.

Combine that with the really fat girl who galloped and skipped everywhere, the wheelchair-bound kid whose head was about as thick as large textbook (not even joking... it was about 3" thick and flat as a board), the 2 or 3 who had Down's, and the invasive smell of zero hygeine they all had, and they weren't a very fun bunch to be around.

Well one day, my friend was free-styling, while another friend was hitting the table with two gatorade bottles to drum.

You were the type of people I used to laugh at and beat up for fun. :D

Freestyling jocks, I don't think so ;)

if you count male cheerleaders as jocks....

Winnah!

Pokito

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Ya know what i woilda do with this girl, i woulda licked all of her body.

----------------------------------------------------------
Take a couple of weeks off to learn some respect toward people.

Lack of English as a primary language is not an excuse for the quality of your posting.

Anandtech Moderator

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005

O RLY? A ten year old girl?? Surely you jest.

pinion9

Banned
May 5, 2005
Seriously, I don't know why retards get special treatment. I had this girlfriend when I was 16. Her mom's friend had a daughter that would come over and play in her butt and then smear poop all over the walls. Let me tell you, a couple of shocks with a car battery would have fixed that.

Plus, it's not like they are real people like you and me.

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: pinion9
Seriously, I don't know why retards get special treatment. I had this girlfriend when I was 16. Her mom's friend had a daughter that would come over and play in her butt and then smear poop all over the walls. Let me tell you, a couple of shocks with a car battery would have fixed that.

Uh oh. :roll:

pinion9

Banned
May 5, 2005
Originally posted by: LoKe
Originally posted by: pinion9

Uh oh. :roll:

Did you make a poopie? Please do not smear it on the wall.

Nov 5, 2001

----------------------------------------------------------
Take a couple of weeks off to learn some respect toward people.

Lack of English as a primary language is not an excuse for the quality of your posting.

Anandtech Moderator

thanks Mods!

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
You should have killed the little bitch.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Take a week off for the same reason as Pokito.

Anandtech Moderator

maziwanka

Lifer
Jul 4, 2000
omg. hahahaha. this thread was great

too bad the entertainment is gone (his last comment was nuts though)

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Lol thats really worth starting new topic... Maybe you should talk abot it with your mental terupeut?

I think its normal for around 10 years old to act liek this, maybe she sow this on tv and tryed to show her disrespect to you like that?

Guess your wife is little high self-conceit cuz she did not say anything to that girl, even if shes retarder does not mean she would not understand if you tell her not to do it, IMHO its more retarder to not say anything while you getting kicked in the back...
HAHAHAHHAH

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Originally posted by: jonessoda
Sounds like you did the right thing, to me.

Man, back when I was in HS, we had a bunch of "mentally developmentally disabled" kids or whatever they call them now. Some of them weren't bad, but some of them were downright awful. There was this one kid, he looked like he must have been 21, and he was there the entire time I was, 7th grade through 12th, and I know he didn't graduate when I did... anyway, he had a habit of whipping it out. He'd always get yelled at by whatever teacher or "liaison" was taking them around, but he never learned.

Another kid, about 6'8" and 300 lbs... he had a really high-pitched voice and talked really slow (he couldn't help those, I'm sure), but he always had this weird haircut. Like, inverse sideburns. They actually shaved upwards into normal hair growth. Think of Billy-Bob Thornton in Slingblade. And he would always ask for people's pictures, or pinch girls' a$$es... and he'd be nice and polite when talking to you normally but would keep muttering things like "i love you... you're a i love you..." At lunch, he'd always eat yogurt and spill half the cup on his shirt, and then lick it off his shirt.

Combine that with the really fat girl who galloped and skipped everywhere, the wheelchair-bound kid whose head was about as thick as large textbook (not even joking... it was about 3" thick and flat as a board), the 2 or 3 who had Down's, and the invasive smell of zero hygeine they all had, and they weren't a very fun bunch to be around.

Well one day, my friend was free-styling, while another friend was hitting the table with two gatorade bottles to drum.

You were the type of people I used to laugh at and beat up for fun. :D

I've never seen a jock stoop to the level of gaydom that involves freestyling and drumming on the table with gatorade bottles.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
I'd have kicked you in the head for writing a check and holding up the line.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Baked
I'd have kicked you in the head for writing a check and holding up the line.

Its takes no longer then anything else. Cash takes longer. Particularly at costco, where all you have to do is sign the check, not even fill it out. Seems like thats about the same as what you need to do for a CC to me. I'd actually use a CC there but they only take amex and I didn't really feel like getting another credit card when I got our membership.