I might have yelled at a retarded kid yesterday.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pokito

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
Originally posted by: Pokito
I am russian and are bitch, you know why? Cuz i act like one.

well, at least you can admit you act like a bitch.... :D

Someone with admin rights fixed my post very funny...

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: jonessoda
Sounds like you did the right thing, to me.

Man, back when I was in HS, we had a bunch of "mentally developmentally disabled" kids or whatever they call them now. Some of them weren't bad, but some of them were downright awful. There was this one kid, he looked like he must have been 21, and he was there the entire time I was, 7th grade through 12th, and I know he didn't graduate when I did... anyway, he had a habit of whipping it out. He'd always get yelled at by whatever teacher or "liaison" was taking them around, but he never learned.

Another kid, about 6'8" and 300 lbs... he had a really high-pitched voice and talked really slow (he couldn't help those, I'm sure), but he always had this weird haircut. Like, inverse sideburns. They actually shaved upwards into normal hair growth. Think of Billy-Bob Thornton in Slingblade. And he would always ask for people's pictures, or pinch girls' a$$es... and he'd be nice and polite when talking to you normally but would keep muttering things like "i love you... you're a i love you..." At lunch, he'd always eat yogurt and spill half the cup on his shirt, and then lick it off his shirt.

Combine that with the really fat girl who galloped and skipped everywhere, the wheelchair-bound kid whose head was about as thick as large textbook (not even joking... it was about 3" thick and flat as a board), the 2 or 3 who had Down's, and the invasive smell of zero hygeine they all had, and they weren't a very fun bunch to be around.

Reminds of something that happened in my HS.

We used to sit right next to the table that had all the mentally disabled kids at it. Normally, we left each other alone and that was it. There was this one disabled kid who was about 6'4 300 that sat at the table. Well one day, my friend was free-styling, while another friend was hitting the table with two gatorade bottles to drum. So one of the bottles slips out of his hand (a complete accident) and goes flying backwards. Winds up hitting the giant kid square in the face.

He stands up and shouts out "I HATE THIS SCHOOL!" Slams his hands down on the table, which catapults some of the food all over the other kids sitting at the table, and runs out of the cafeteria. At this point, it's dead quiet in the cafeteria, and all the other kids are pissed. So they all start yelling and screaming and banging the table.

Our table was marched down to the principals office before anything else occurred.

Pokito

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Originally posted by: BKLounger
can we get a translator in here? I don't know what this person is saying anymore

Point that originally my post was "I am russian and you are bitch, you know why? Cuz you act like one." untill someone very smart changed it.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: BigJ

Man, back when I was in HS, we had a bunch of "mentally developmentally disabled" kids or whatever they call them now. Some of them weren't bad, but some of them were downright awful. There was this one kid, he looked like he must have been 21, and he was there the entire time I was, 7th grade through 12th, and I know he didn't graduate when I did... anyway, he had a habit of whipping it out. He'd always get yelled at by whatever teacher or "liaison" was taking them around, but he never learned.

Another kid, about 6'8" and 300 lbs... he had a really high-pitched voice and talked really slow (he couldn't help those, I'm sure), but he always had this weird haircut. Like, inverse sideburns. They actually shaved upwards into normal hair growth. Think of Billy-Bob Thornton in Slingblade. And he would always ask for people's pictures, or pinch girls' a$$es... and he'd be nice and polite when talking to you normally but would keep muttering things like "i love you... you're a i love you..." At lunch, he'd always eat yogurt and spill half the cup on his shirt, and then lick it off his shirt.

Combine that with the really fat girl who galloped and skipped everywhere, the wheelchair-bound kid whose head was about as thick as large textbook (not even joking... it was about 3" thick and flat as a board), the 2 or 3 who had Down's, and the invasive smell of zero hygeine they all had, and they weren't a very fun bunch to be around.

Well one day, my friend was free-styling, while another friend was hitting the table with two gatorade bottles to drum.

You were the type of people I used to laugh at and beat up for fun. :D

imported_Lucifer

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2004
Originally posted by: BKLounger
can we get a translator in here? I don't know what this person is saying anymore

Point that originally my post was "I am russian and you are bitch, you know why? Cuz you act like one." untill someone very smart changed it.

lol dont forget to sprinkle water on outside of underwear for the cleaning.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Lol thats really worth starting new topic... Maybe you should talk abot it with your mental terupeut?

I think its normal for around 10 years old to act liek this, maybe she sow this on tv and tryed to show her disrespect to you like that?

Guess your wife is little high self-conceit cuz she did not say anything to that girl, even if shes retarder does not mean she would not understand if you tell her not to do it, IMHO its more retarder to not say anything while you getting kicked in the back...

i sure as hell didnt kick people in the back of the legs at 10... you should get your a$$ kicked for that

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

Well one day, my friend was free-styling, while another friend was hitting the table with two gatorade bottles to drum.

Considering we were the jocks, I don't think so ;)

Pokito

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Your know what i predicted such reaction cuz most posters on AT all are freaking animals.

Ricemarine

Lifer
Sep 10, 2004
:music:you and me baby are nothing like mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel. :music: :laugh:

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005

Freestyling jocks, I don't think so ;)

Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by: jbourne77

Freestyling jocks, I don't think so ;)

if you count male cheerleaders as jocks....

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: Ricemarine
:music:you and me baby are nothing like mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel. :music: :laugh:

Ha ha! Well now. We call this, the act of mating. But there are several other very important differences between human beings and animals that you should know about...

Pokito

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
I did not mean animals in straight meaning, i ment you act like fvcking immature monkeys.
Or meybe i dont understand american sense of humor.

Nov 5, 2001
I did not mean animals in straight meaning, i ment you act like fvcking immature monkeys.

thats too bad. please leave now.

ubercaffeinated

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats

thats too bad. please leave now.

Why are you trying to remove the spice from the thread. Leave the poor foreigner alone!

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003

You're on a roll today. Meaning of life, proof of god, monkeys

Whats next noob?