I might have yelled at a retarded kid yesterday.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Pokito
Lol thats really worth starting new topic... Maybe you should talk abot it with your mental terupeut?

I think its normal for around 10 years old to act liek this, maybe she sow this on tv and tryed to show her disrespect to you like that?

Guess your wife is little high self-conceit cuz she did not say anything to that girl, even if shes retarder does not mean she would not understand if you tell her not to do it, IMHO its more retarder to not say anything while you getting kicked in the back...

You are really Rapidskes aren't you?

Pokito

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Originally posted by: BigJ
Whenever I go to the store, I look out through the glass and this retarded kid always comes up to it at the same exact time. It's like he's following me around. But he's just so absolutely disfigured and stupid looking, I crack up at him. I guess he likes copying me, because he starts laughing really hard too.

:Q

I think this is little retarded kid in love with you (i.e. gay).

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: pontifex
Lol thats really worth starting new topic... Maybe you should talk abot it with your mental terupeut?

I think its normal for around 10 years old to act liek this, maybe she sow this on tv and tryed to show her disrespect to you like that?

Guess your wife is little high self-conceit cuz she did not say anything to that girl, even if shes retarder does not mean she would not understand if you tell her not to do it, IMHO its more retarder to not say anything while you getting kicked in the back...

what the fvck did you just say?

I'm going with ESL or mentally retarded. Your pick.

Its spelled "retarder".

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004

what the fvck did you just say?

I'm going with ESL or mentally retarded. Your pick.

haha, the little girl found your post on ot and made her own

LOL

Pokito

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Originally posted by: michaels
When I was 10 I knew not to kick people, so no it's not normal.

Whem i was around 10 years old i show "fvck your" to cop cuz i sow this on tv...

Originally posted by: mordantmonkey

self-conceit? more retarder? was that your little retarded girl in the store with her grandma?

No i am not retard just english not my first lang.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006

Whem i was around 10 years old i show "fvck your" to cop cuz i sow this on tv...

You should go back to grammar school.

Jun 4, 2005

Obviously you didn't convey it in English because you didn't learn the language in school.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats

You are really Rapidskes aren't you?

lol! good times.

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005

Originally posted by: mordantmonkey

self-conceit? more retarder? was that your little retarded girl in the store with her grandma?

No i am not retard just english not my first lang.

Please stop posting.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Also, please forgive me if you have already done so, but do we have pics of your wife? If not, here is a link: pics.bbzzdd.com

jonessoda

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2005
Sounds like you did the right thing, to me.

Man, back when I was in HS, we had a bunch of "mentally developmentally disabled" kids or whatever they call them now. Some of them weren't bad, but some of them were downright awful. There was this one kid, he looked like he must have been 21, and he was there the entire time I was, 7th grade through 12th, and I know he didn't graduate when I did... anyway, he had a habit of whipping it out. He'd always get yelled at by whatever teacher or "liaison" was taking them around, but he never learned.

Another kid, about 6'8" and 300 lbs... he had a really high-pitched voice and talked really slow (he couldn't help those, I'm sure), but he always had this weird haircut. Like, inverse sideburns. They actually shaved upwards into normal hair growth. Think of Billy-Bob Thornton in Slingblade. And he would always ask for people's pictures, or pinch girls' a$$es... and he'd be nice and polite when talking to you normally but would keep muttering things like "i love you... you're a i love you..." At lunch, he'd always eat yogurt and spill half the cup on his shirt, and then lick it off his shirt.

Combine that with the really fat girl who galloped and skipped everywhere, the wheelchair-bound kid whose head was about as thick as large textbook (not even joking... it was about 3" thick and flat as a board), the 2 or 3 who had Down's, and the invasive smell of zero hygeine they all had, and they weren't a very fun bunch to be around.

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006

:confused: wow

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: JM Aggie08

:confused: wow

If you read it aloud with a Russian accent, it sounds just right. :laugh:

Pokito

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Originally posted by: jonessoda
Sounds like you did the right thing, to me.

Man, back when I was in HS, we had a bunch of "mentally developmentally disabled" kids or whatever they call them now. Some of them weren't bad, but some of them were downright awful. There was this one kid, he looked like he must have been 21, and he was there the entire time I was, 7th grade through 12th, and I know he didn't graduate when I did... anyway, he had a habit of whipping it out. He'd always get yelled at by whatever teacher or "liaison" was taking them around, but he never learned.

Another kid, about 6'8" and 300 lbs... he had a really high-pitched voice and talked really slow (he couldn't help those, I'm sure), but he always had this weird haircut. Like, inverse sideburns. They actually shaved upwards into normal hair growth. Think of Billy-Bob Thornton in Slingblade. And he would always ask for people's pictures, or pinch girls' a$$es... and he'd be nice and polite when talking to you normally but would keep muttering things like "i love you... you're a i love you..." At lunch, he'd always eat yogurt and spill half the cup on his shirt, and then lick it off his shirt.

Combine that with the really fat girl who galloped and skipped everywhere, the wheelchair-bound kid whose head was about as thick as large textbook (not even joking... it was about 3" thick and flat as a board), the 2 or 3 who had Down's, and the invasive smell of zero hygeine they all had, and they weren't a very fun bunch to be around.

OP did not think she was retarded so probaly she did not look like retarder than i dont understand why you post all this?

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Retarded. Kids are smart. A normal child that age would have starting balling when you got that tone. Thusly getting you in trouble some more with all the people in close proximity.

ubercaffeinated

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2002
OP did the right thing. A little too polite in my opinion as I think you could have yelled a bit louder, and perhaps thrown in some while hand gestures that speak overtones of immense spankage pain.

IMO this is another reason kids need corporal punishment. (This goes for ADD too. Kids don't have ADD they just need some sense beat into them. You think kids in other countries have ADD and get medicated for crap? Hell no. They get the back of a hand, and get told to straighten the hell up and study. Kids are evil and you can't even hit them in America because of overzealous righteous animal rights feminist activist wahoos. Whatever. But I rant. Get your shins kicked by bratty retards, softies. Don't get me wrong, abuse is wrong, but so is not punishing kids with proper reinforcement when needed.)