I might have yelled at a retarded kid yesterday.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
So, yesterday was pretty damn hot and we (my wife and I) had to make a trip to costco. We get all our stuff and wait in the very long line to get out of there. My wife is in front of me. As I'm moving towards the little stand to write my check, I notice my wife get kicked in the back of the calf by a girl (Maybe 10 years old) standing next to her grandmother. (I don't know if this is the same at all costcos...but the lanes have a 'mirror' image design, so the grandmother was at the opposite stand/podium for writing checks, running your card, whatever) I assume this was just an accident and my wife didn't say anything to I started to write my check at the podium/stand thing.

Suddenly, I am kicked in the back of the calf. I turn around and look at the girl, she's looking over her shoulder at me while her grandmothers attention is focused elsewhere. Its hard to describe the look on her face, but suffice to say I read it as "What are you going to do about it?" or "What are you looking at?" I looked at my wife and she looked a bit upset. So...the girl is a brat, and this was intentional. Perhaps she thinks I didn't know it was her...of course I actually saw her kick my wife, and I don't really believe she's tag teaming with her grandmother on this one. I decide that was her one shot and turn to write my check. I am prompted kicked in the back of the leg again.

So I turn around, lean up behind her head and just ask, in a tone thats not that of a request, "Would you mind not doing that, PLEASE?" I guess that got the point across since she recoiled from me while I did it. I realize the proper response was to deliver a series of blows to the back of her neck, but I tried the diplomatic approach first as per standard operating procedure.

Anyway, that was the end of it. I filled out my check and we left. Apparently my wife was kicked twice and I just didn't see the first one. She didn't say anything because she assumed no normal kid would act like that and the girl must have been retarded. I didn't see anything that would suggest that myself, and share no such ideological notions about kids. But its irrelevant, being retarded is neither a reason or an excuse to kick strangers. My wife still maintains she thinks the girl was retarded though.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
I don't think so. I know some brats who would do something like that.

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
I would have scared the $hit out of the girl and made her and her grandma cry. Learn some respect, retarded or not.

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
Thread of the year. It's titles like yours that make me stay here, lol. Probably just a little ****** that usually gets her way.

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
I'd have raised my voice and asked the grandmother to control the little bitch, embarass the two of them.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Todd33
I would have scared the $hit out of the girl and made her and her grandma cry. Learn some respect, retarded or not.

lol, that just sounds funny.. but its true.

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
If you hit her hard enough, the issue of whether or not she was retarded before hte incident would be irrelevant.

Pokito

Banned
Jul 17, 2006
Lol thats really worth starting new topic... Maybe you should talk abot it with your mental terupeut?

I think its normal for around 10 years old to act liek this, maybe she sow this on tv and tryed to show her disrespect to you like that?

Guess your wife is little high self-conceit cuz she did not say anything to that girl, even if shes retarder does not mean she would not understand if you tell her not to do it, IMHO its more retarder to not say anything while you getting kicked in the back...

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Whenever I go to the store, I look out through the glass and this retarded kid always comes up to it at the same exact time. It's like he's following me around. But he's just so absolutely disfigured and stupid looking, I crack up at him. I guess he likes copying me, because he starts laughing really hard too.

:Q

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: PingSpike
So, yesterday was pretty damn hot and we (my wife and I) had to make a trip to costco. We get all our stuff and wait in the very long line to get out of there. My wife is in front of me. As I'm moving towards the little stand to write my check, I notice my wife get kicked in the back of the calf by a girl (Maybe 10 years old) standing next to her grandmother. (I don't know if this is the same at all costcos...but the lanes have a 'mirror' image design, so the grandmother was at the opposite stand/podium for writing checks, running your card, whatever) I assume this was just an accident and my wife didn't say anything to I started to write my check at the podium/stand thing.

Suddenly, I am kicked in the back of the calf. I turn around and look at the girl, she's looking over her shoulder at me while her grandmothers attention is focused elsewhere. Its hard to describe the look on her face, but suffice to say I read it as "What are you going to do about it?" or "What are you looking at?" I looked at my wife and she looked a bit upset. So...the girl is a brat, and this was intentional. Perhaps she thinks I didn't know it was her...of course I actually saw her kick my wife, and I don't really believe she's tag teaming with her grandmother on this one. I decide that was her one shot and turn to write my check. I am prompted kicked in the back of the leg again.

So I turn around, lean up behind her head and just ask, in a tone thats not that of a request, "Would you mind not doing that, PLEASE?" I guess that got the point across since she recoiled from me while I did it. I realize the proper response was to deliver a series of blows to the back of her neck, but I tried the diplomatic approach first as per standard operating procedure.

Anyway, that was the end of it. I filled out my check and we left. Apparently my wife was kicked twice and I just didn't see the first one. She didn't say anything because she assumed no normal kid would act like that and the girl must have been retarded. I didn't see anything that would suggest that myself, and share no such ideological notions about kids. But its irrelevant, being retarded is neither a reason or an excuse to kick strangers. My wife still maintains she thinks the girl was retarded though.

My only question is...

why are you still writing checks?

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Pokito
Lol thats really worth starting new topic... Maybe you should talk abot it with your mental terupeut?

I think its normal for around 10 years old to act liek this, maybe she sow this on tv and tryed to show her disrespect to you like that?

Guess your wife is little high self-conceit cuz she did not say anything to that girl, even if shes retarder does not mean she would not understand if you tell her not to do it, IMHO its more retarder to not say anything while you getting kicked in the back...

what the fvck did you just say?

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex

I'm going with ESL or mentally retarded. Your pick.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: BigJ

I'm going with ESL or mentally retarded. Your pick.

haha, the little girl found your post on ot and made her own

mordantmonkey

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004

self-conceit? more retarder? was that your little retarded girl in the store with her grandma?

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005