I made some "home videos" with my SO **UPDATE**

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

miniMUNCH

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
This why you don't make videos you don't want viewed by others... they inevitably ARE viewed by others.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Beau
Originally posted by: Zysoclaplem
Originally posted by: jdini76
Originally posted by: jdini76
When you say 'his boyfriend', do you mean boyfriend, or boy-friend?

yes, they're gay... get over it :roll:

Actually I didn't realize the OP was gay. All that was meantioned was a gay roomate. I was mearly asking because I was confused as to why a gay man would be interested in hetero pron. But I didn't put 2 and 2 together that the OP was gay also. So for me there is nothing to get over other than you being an overly sensitive douche.

lol... his homosexuality was just very obvious, so I took your statement as one of shock -- like you needed it to be bluntly stated so you could be 100% clear on it.

lol
Come on guys. I'm not offended so no one else should be either. :D

I didn't think you were :p I just thought it was funny seeing all the comments of "post the videos!" and imagined all these goons salivating in front of their computers thinking it was gonna be something else. I'm honestly waiting for a couple people to edit their posts now :p

:laugh:

Shadowknight

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
Why are there all of these giant blank replies? I've seen this happen in a couple of other threads as well.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Zysoclaplem
Originally posted by: Quintox
Um, if these videos are what I think they are, I'm really grossed out

What do you think they are?

A Pam and Tommy minus the Pam plus another Tommy

iamaelephant

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Shadowknight
Why are there all of these giant blank replies? I've seen this happen in a couple of other threads as well.

It's this f*cking forum "upgrade" it happens to me too. You can fix it by resizing your browser window. Yay for upgrades :roll: (sorry for OT)

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
Originally posted by: paulney
<blockquote>quote:
Originally posted by: cyclohexane
wait a minute, you have a gay roommate?</blockquote>

He is gay himself.

Your bf is ok with that?

Most girls may have an issue with there dude having a chick as a roommate