I made a suggestion that photos be viewable inline on the photography forum. . .if you support it, go and say so :P

episodic

Lifer
Feb 7, 2004
You never know, with all the changes, they might. . .

It would make photo contests so much easier.

allies

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2002
I think that would be awesome, but as GTaudiophile said, I dunno if it's possible. Would be great if it is.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
i'd eb afraid of the idiots learning about it and coming in here just to post crap because they can

IeraseU

Aug 25, 2004
I support the idea. Every photography based website allows this. Might have to add a few extra moderators, but that's about it.

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: allies
I think that would be awesome, but as GTaudiophile said, I dunno if it's possible. Would be great if it is.
Any modern forum software can turn features on/off with individual forums. I'd be sad for them if their expensive Fusetalk couldn't do this.

As a matter of fact, I have already suggested this in one of the threads in Forum Issues, but I think it got lost in the clutter. I'm all for it.

ZOXXO

Golden Member
Feb 1, 2003
I posted my support in the suggestion box forum but have my doubts about it happening.

Being a forum beneath the consumer electronics heading hints at hardware based discussion.

I wish us luck.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
Originally posted by: pontifex
i'd eb afraid of the idiots learning about it and coming in here just to post crap because they can

They can be taken care of.