I loves me some walmart

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
After falling down in front of a stampeding crowd, your first concern should be getting back up, not putting your wig back on.

montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
Originally posted by: mobobuff
After falling down in front of a stampeding crowd, your first concern should be getting back up, not putting your wig back on.

KAAPOOWNEDD!!!

I agree, but you would have died in the jungle if this were to happen. No respawns in RL.

SludgeFactory

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2001
Stop drop and roll!!!

I remember her hippo-like grace from national news feeds back in November, but I never did see the followup acting job to set up a lawsuit. Making them do a totally dependent transfer on her 305 pound carcass while boohooing for the cameras. I guess both legs were paralyzed sometime after the fall and subsequent wig grab. :roll:

Do ambulance chasers work on Black Friday?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
wasn't this on blackfriday or whne they had the $50 laptop deal?

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
The funniest part about it is that I can almost promise you that she was shoving people to get in before she fell like elephant hit with a few tranquilizers.

I have little to no sympathy for people who get roughed up in Black Friday crowds. Everyone is there to get the best deals for THEMSELVES and rush in and think about THEMSELVES before everyone else can get in. Not a single person that lines up at 3...4...5am is there thinking "I want to help these people save some money!". It's not a surprise that when someone falls down while shoving and being shoved that these people think about THEMSELVES and just try and leap over them or kick them out of the way.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: eits
walmart's worthless and i wish they'd all blow up at the same time (without anyone in them, of course)

Oh come on!

If you leave the Wal-Mart crowd in the stores when they blow up, you'd wipe out half of the country's problems.

Just look at those people.

Flyback

Golden Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
walmart's worthless and i wish they'd all blow up at the same time (without anyone in them, of course)

Oh come on!

If you leave the Wal-Mart crowd in the stores when they blow up, you'd wipe out half of the country's problems.

Just look at those people.

I was expecting to see some zombies chasing them into the mall or something :laugh: At least that would have explained it.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004

Then all of the people that make it worthless would be in the next store ruining it.

Just consider a Wal*Mart sign a "keep away" sign and we're good. ;)

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Injury

Then all of the people that make it worthless would be in the next store ruining it.

Just consider a Wal*Mart sign a "keep away" sign and we're good. ;)

It's like a roach trap.

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Injury
The funniest part about it is that I can almost promise you that she was shoving people to get in before she fell like elephant hit with a few tranquilizers.

I have little to no sympathy for people who get roughed up in Black Friday crowds. Everyone is there to get the best deals for THEMSELVES and rush in and think about THEMSELVES before everyone else can get in. Not a single person that lines up at 3...4...5am is there thinking "I want to help these people save some money!". It's not a surprise that when someone falls down while shoving and being shoved that these people think about THEMSELVES and just try and leap over them or kick them out of the way.

All of the Black Friday openings I have been to were orderly, though I have only been to a few. By the time I get done at the first store, the opening rush had already occurred at the other stores.

At the places I went to for the openings, there was never a line, just a crowd around the door. When the doors opened, people just walked in. When some items were difficult to find, like at OfficeMax, people were actually pointing them out to the other folks looking for them to help expedite their shopping, not just looking out for themselves.

Never been to a Wal-Mart for a Black Friday opening though, and I never will. :p