I Love Seattle

May 31, 2001
No, I am not being sarcastic. :p I even love the weather, though considering where I live now that is not surprising. Just being at Sea-Tac airport makes me miss the times when I lived here. In Seattle, not the airport. ;)

ObiDon

Diamond Member
May 8, 2000
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteven
I even love the weather, though considering where I live now that is not surprising.
so, it rains a lot in Other? that's good to know :)

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: ObiDon
I even love the weather, though considering where I live now that is not surprising.

Rain>-73F. I used to go jogging wearing shorts and t-shirt in Seattle's Winter rains when it was 33F, because it was warm by comparison. :p

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005

Rain>-73F. I used to go jogging wearing shorts and t-shirt in Seattle's Winter rains when it was 33F, because it was warm by comparison. :p

-73ºF ? where the hell where you? I'm guessing nether regions of Alaska?
brr i couldn't do it.

+

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000

Did you live in Barrow? ;)

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Originally posted by: destrekor

brr i couldn't do it.

+

Yeah... what in the hell do you do that makes you live in weather that cold? Are you an Antarctic researcher? An Ice Road Trucker? An Eskimo?!?

bunnyfubbles

Lifer
Sep 3, 2001
Originally posted by: ultimatebob
Originally posted by: destrekor

brr i couldn't do it.

+

Yeah... what in the hell do you do that makes you life in weather that cold? Are you an Antarctic researcher? An Ice Road Trucker? An Eskimo?!?

A Canadian?