I love podcasts

MetalMat

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Maybe I have been under a rock for the past few years, but till last week I never really listened to podcasts. I did not even know what they were up until earlier this year. After that I thought to myself "why in the world would anyone want to listen to people talk?" as I continued to listen to my music (I believe it was the Red Hot Chili Peppers).

Anyways, with my new job doing I travel much more than I did at the previous job. While I love listening to music any time of the day, last week I decided to give the podcast a whirl. I downloaded some Penn Radio, CAG, Talking Metal, and the man show. They are great! I have no problem driving for hours on in listening to them. They are very easy to load into my ipod too, itunes makes it extremley easy and all the ones I dl are free.

Here is to podcasts :beer:

Arkitech

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2000
What is a podcast anyway? Is it just a rebroadcast of a radio show that's downloadable?

MetalMat

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Originally posted by: Arkitech
What is a podcast anyway? Is it just a rebroadcast of a radio show that's downloadable?

yep, just a simple mp3. But itunes (for me anyways) makes it so much easier to get. I highly recommend them, because they have podcasts for many different things you may or may not be into.