I love Hillary Clinton's math skills

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
Originally posted by: loki8481
it's called HOPE. :p

Or Arrogance/Stupidity/Being a complete bitch... take your pic.

she needs to justify continuing her campaign till after the primaries are over, which she needs to do to raise money (which she needs to do to pay back her campaign debts)

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
i'd think if you're going to ride a broken down nag that's lost it's wind in a two horse race, you'd want to dress it all up, feed it steroids for a week or two and run it hard for show before you sell it for maximum profit.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
HeHe. No one should bring up math skills in a Presidential race when George Bush is President.
Apparently you don't need math skills to be President.
Just ask "Deficits Don't Matter" Bush.

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
Well, there's no guarantee that Obama will select Hillary as the VP. Current polls have him beating McCain 47% to 40%, so it would seem that he doesn't really need her as VP. So there's really no reason for Hillary not to continue campaigning.

That said, I don't think he should choose Edwards as VP either. Edwards has already proven to be a loser as a VP candidate, and isn't a tough debater. I think Obama should look within the Democratic party for someone older, has a lot of experience, can appeal to seniors, and is tough. I like Ed Kennedy, but I don't know if it'll happen.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
http://politicalticker.blogs.c...d-in-the-popular-vote/

I guess Obama should drop out because hes behind in the popular vote when you only count states that Hillary won. What a complete crock. 4 separate counts put her behind, so she has to go with a fifth thats even more far fetched to catch him.

Three of, if not all four of those counts could very likely favor Hillary after La Isla Encantada has her say.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
If Obama is the nominee, he shouldn't select Clinton as VP. It won't do him any good at all. If Clinton is nominee (not likely), then the joint ticket makes more sense.