I lost my wallet today :(

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
sorry to hear that...

but remember to call the credit card company and tell them you lost your card... you don't want people using it if they picked up your wallet...

SavageDubz

Aug 8, 2000
Make sure you file a police report or something right away. Just in case someone finds it and uses your cards, you'll be able to get your money refunded. Same thing happened with my dad. They spent like 1500 on his check cards, but he got it all back because it was after his police report was filled out.

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
that sucks. Sorry.

My mom has the best luck when she loses her wallet, which she has done more than a couple of times. The two most amazing stories are:

She left it on a city bus in the early morning. It rode around ALL day, and the bus driver found it when he was picking up at night. Nobody stole it and he got it back to her.

She went to boston, left her wallet in a restauraunt, and then flew back home to Eugene, OR. The next day the restauraunt calls up and asks where they should mail it.

Aenygma

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2001
I found a wallet today...credit cards...cash...and drivers license ;)

Just kidding, that sux sorry to hear it.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Such a pain to get replacement cards. Specially a hassle if you get pulled over before your next license comes in the mail. Plus you can't charge nothing until that card comes.

Dan

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Good grief ... it's going around. I couldn't find my wallet yesterday morning. My wife and I hunted all over and I finally left for work without it. Talk about feeling naked!

When I got home last night the search resumed and, to make a long story short, I found it!

I hope your situation has a similar ending, Hankysmoo.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Maybe you should change the title to "$10,000 Reward for MY lost wallet"

If nothing else, people will send you wallets they find and you might make back some money that way. Oh yeah, and you wouldn't pay them...of course! :p

But THAT wouldn't be nice...hehe

MrCraphead

Platinum Member
Sep 20, 2000
nice idea, Scarpozzi, assuming there were THAT many lost wallets and so many people on AT found them. Hell, all we do is sit around and post, where would we find lost wallets? :)

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
one time i thought i lost my wallet by throwing it away on this food tray. anyways i told my bf and he went digging thru one of those huge trash bins looking for it but he never found it. when we got back i found it in my backpack. HAHAH, it was so funny. i'm glad my bf has a sense of humor.

:)

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
I almost lost mine on a trip to New York awhile back. Ended up buying a wallet that has a chain w/c I hook up to my pants. Very convenient for me.:)

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Well, I lost my mind a few days ago.

If I find your wallet I'll let ya know so long as you promise to tell me if you find my mind. :)