I lost 3000 blocks a day :(:(:(

MWalkden

Golden Member
Dec 7, 1999
Man, sometimes life just wants to steal all your glory. Make it to #1 on the weeklies and what happens? Half your herd gets taken away.:(:(:( I am bummed!

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
This makes me :(.....TEAM Anandtech really need those blocks....So very sorry :(:(:(:(:(:(

You'll have to work harder to assimilate the 3000 blocks back and add another 3000 blocks as punishment...:|

Sorry Mike! :(

RC

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2000
How was half your herd taken away? I am saddened to hear this. :(

MWalkden

Golden Member
Dec 7, 1999
I wish I really knew. I put the client on the machines, found all kinds of things wrong on that network with them. Caught a hacker with it even. Told everyone about it and all hell broke loose. Now I had permission to do this, but some fellow admins didn't know about it. One of them took it personally and ever since has done everything possible to cause me grief. Claiming the client's cause programs to fail, bla bla bla. The head man finally just said 'take them off'.

CLL Sr

Oct 12, 1999
Sorry to hear that Mike.:( I guess we'll each have to build a new gig duron system to make up for the loss:) I should be ready for the new assimilation after my trip next week.

MWalkden

Golden Member
Dec 7, 1999
That would be one way to fix it!:):) Actually was thinking of a duron crack rack but I have to find some cheaper MOBO's, man those boards are expensive!!!!:| I was hearing the chips are being locked too, that is sucks too!:( Sure we can get some that aren't though.:)

Thanks CLL Sr, you made me feel beter!

Thanks everyone else too!:) My head was just all clouded with this crap. Probably better that it happend considering all the crap that came from it there. My part there will be better since nobody can blame my client for their lack of ability too.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Gotta love office politics.:( Good luck on getting your keyrate back up man.:)

Kilowatt

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Come to your "Friendly Neighborhood Crack Rack Store", I hear their having a parts sale. ;)

MWalkden

Golden Member
Dec 7, 1999
Kilowatt! My Man!:) You got something for me?!;) Have to do that like tomorrow! What you having for lunch? CLL Sr, you want to tag along? Got time to do lunch?

Kilowatt

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Lunch? I know the just the place.
/me thinks that little blond is a sweetie! <insert wolf howl smilie here>

Any time ya'll show up is fine with me.

DanC

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2000
What a bunch of DICKWEEDS...
Would you like them fired? - I love to do that to self-absorbed geeks....

SYST3M

Apr 18, 2000
gotta love dan. but remember, we may be that self absorbed geek sometime. have a little paitence, and talk to the head admin and get on his good side, and all will be better with time, and a little brown nosing... he he he!

MWalkden

Golden Member
Dec 7, 1999
Well now that would be a problem, seeing I am the head admin...... Everyone else is in school, another building or has another primary job (but used to be all they had, and it's that guy that got yanked about this).

I think it's the consultant part that got me hung out this time. I've been trying to put myself in the customers shoes, and I'd of done the same thing.

Hell, if I'd thought about it I should have yanked those clients long ago and watched them line up for help. If they are commin to you your ok, but if you are going to them, then it is bad.

I screwed up.:(

But tough titty!;)

I'm just going to go out and fix it another way!:):):):):cool:

[Edit]Clarification of thought[/Edit]

Viztech

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Man that's a drag .MW
I bet you feel the same now as when I lost the shelter herd.
Well at least your still getting a paycheck from em.

Hey, are viztechs welcome to tag along to see KW's sweetie??

viz

MWalkden

Golden Member
Dec 7, 1999
Sure Viz! I didn't hear from CLL Sr, I think he is usually pretty busy during the day. I'll give you a ring in the morning.

OK with you Kilowatt?

Kilowatt

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< are viztechs welcome to tag along to see KW's sweetie?? >>

Sure why not, but shes not &quot;My&quot; sweetie. yet! :Q

Now, you guys aren't going to go and embarrass me are you? :eek:
/me thinks I better take ya'll someplace else now! :^p

Viztech

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
NAaaaaa....We wouldn't do that, would we .MW???

Kw does a fine job, ALL by himself. :)

viz

MWalkden

Golden Member
Dec 7, 1999
LMAO Viz!;)

I promise I won't be quite as bad as I am in the ignor thread!:D:D:D:D Should I wear the headband this time? LOL!!!!!

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000

<< /me thinks that little blond is a sweetie! <insert wolf howl smilie here> >>

I wanna hear about this one!!!! Who's the lucky lady? :)

MWalkden

Golden Member
Dec 7, 1999
Well if your joining us..err me (/me quickly cancels lunch with Kilowatt) then you are toolgirl!:cool:

:):):)