I just took a nap and had an interesting dream...

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
My eyeballs werent attached all the time... I would look one way and one just wouldnt move sometimes, but it would keep changing which eye. Anyone know what the HELL this means?

hoihtah

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2001
wow... so were you seeing two different things or was your eye just not following the other?

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Yes.

A flying squirrel will soon come into your house via the window, breaking the glass with his titanium helmet. He will then fly over to you, rip your eyeballs out, and fly away with them.

You will still be able to see somewhat from them, at least for the first few seconds he is flying.

Sorry pal, but you're screwed...

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001

<< My eyeballs werent attached all the time... I would look one way and one just wouldnt move sometimes, but it would keep changing which eye. Anyone know what the HELL this means? >>

\

Perhaps you are leading a secret life behind your real-life facade? You are seeing from two perspectives...?

Ah yes.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

<< A flying squirrel will soon come into your house via the window, breaking the glass with his titanium helmet. >>

wtf!? LMAO...good one LordMaul, you crack me up....:D

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

<<

<< A flying squirrel will soon come into your house via the window, breaking the glass with his titanium helmet. >>

wtf!? LMAO...good one LordMaul, you crack me up....:D
>>

*shrug*

I always had a knack for interpreting dreams...

:D

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Your a multi dimensional visionary with astral projectional skills. People with religious curiosities will be asking you questions...

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

<< Your a multi dimensional visionary with astral projectional skills. People with religious curiosities will be asking you questions... >>

....it's "you're".

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001

<< << A flying squirrel will soon come into your house via the window, breaking the glass with his titanium helmet. >> >>

<< wtf!? LMAO...good one LordMaul, you crack me up.... :D >>

<< *shrug* >>

<< I always had a knack for interpreting dreams... >>

:D

LMAO!!

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
thats nothing. last night i had a dream that my GF was cheating on me with a guy I hate on a gambling board I frequent. you tell me what the hell that means! :Q

aphex

Jul 19, 2001

<< thats nothing. last night i had a dream that my GF was cheating on me with a guy I hate on a gambling board I frequent. you tell me what the hell that means! :Q >>

I think yours makes more sence than mine :D

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

<< thats nothing. last night i had a dream that my GF was cheating on me with a guy I hate on a gambling board I frequent. you tell me what the hell that means! :Q >>

was the guy wearing a titanium helmet and crashing through windows? :p

aphex

Jul 19, 2001

<<

was the guy wearing a titanium helmet and crashing through windows? :p
>>

hahahahaha, now im gonna have nightmares about that tonight.... thanks :)

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
ok I got a wierd dream for you...

I used to have this dream about once a week, haven't had it in a long time though.

I am somewhere, different places everytime. But my teeth start feeling loose and then one by one they start falling out.

Here lately I have been having dreams of my Grandparents house and we are all there (the family) and so are they. its usually short, but freaks me out. My grandfather died in 1999 of parkensons (sp?) and my grandmother died in 2000 of cancer. They died 6 months apart, and we sold the house in November of 2001.

Anyone know what my two dreams might mean? I think the second one is just missing my grandparents, but the first one is wierd.

Frosty3799

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2000

<< ok I got a wierd dream for you...

I used to have this dream about once a week, haven't had it in a long time though.

I am somewhere, different places everytime. But my teeth start feeling loose and then one by one they start falling out.

Here lately I have been having dreams of my Grandparents house and we are all there (the family) and so are they. its usually short, but freaks me out. My grandfather died in 1999 of parkensons (sp?) and my grandmother died in 2000 of cancer. They died 6 months apart, and we sold the house in November of 2001.

Anyone know what my two dreams might mean? I think the second one is just missing my grandparents, but the first one is wierd.
>>

its your reminder to brush and floss everyday

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002

>>

ive had the same dream about my teeth falling out, dont worry. im sure most of us have them.

also, ive had dreams i was shot dead, i frequently used to have those, im not sure why. it doesnt mean im gonna get shot dead. i dont believe in any of my dreams. if i did, i would hope that my dream with JLO comes true.

MillionaireNextDoor

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2000
*reads from bottle of fortune cookie fortunes*

"Ignorance never settles a question"

ok... here's another one

"The night life is for you"

and another

"Beauty in its various forms appeals to you"

eh.. maybe you should sleep on it :p

Platinum Member
Aug 12, 2001

>>

that's a strange one, the one about the teeth. I heard something about bones falling out. I'll get about to you on that.