I just saw Music and Lyrics, Loved it.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
I love these movies with lots of good dialogue.

also, the movie band "Pop" reminded me so much of Wham. loved the spoof.

good chemistry between drew barrymore and Hugh Grant.

i also liked the songs he sang.

anyway, i guess you'd have to be a certain age to appreciate this film.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
I love how you didn't use caps for Barrymore's name, haha! So overrated in looks and talent. I never minded Grant though.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
I love how you didn't use caps for Barrymore's name, haha! So overrated in looks and talent. I never minded Grant though.

not exactly the way it happened.

ironically, i didn't remember hugh grants name so i googled and then copied and pasted, hence the caps, i remembered drew barrymores name and i just typed it, hence the no caps.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage

not exactly the way it happened.

ironically, i didn't remember hugh grants name so i googled and then copied and pasted, hence the caps, i remembered drew barrymores name and i just typed it, hence the no caps.
Ahh, understood. :p

cheapgoose

Diamond Member
May 13, 2002
it was a good date movie. My gf likes pretty much everything Hugh Grant is in. Usually some funny love story.

McGyver

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2002
i'm so addicted to this movie. a good movie overall. both drew and hugh clicked. seen it for the 4th time, cuz of haley bennett's hot @ss. does that make me a perf????

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
I feel like this is a good movie that kind of just slipped under the radar. Hugh Grant has been playing that character his entire career but it worked out well in this film as a foil to barrymore. overall very enjoyalbe