I just saw 27 Dresses

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: TwinkleToes77
I dragged my husband to see this yesterday too. Though his was more of a punishment for ignoring me because of his involvement with WoW.
Women of Wisconsin?

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
If you find a woman with good taste in movies, for the love of god hang on to her. She may be the only one left on Earth. It's your job to pass those genes on.

Sho'Nuff

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2007
Originally posted by: Modeps
She picked the movie.

Thats your mistake right there. Date night should be about doing something you BOTH enjoy, e.g., having sex. ;)

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
They should remake the movie and put Clint Eastwood in it and give him a revolver. His job will be to kill 2/3 of the characters and fvck all the women. Then he will smoke cigars and drink whiskey and eat steak.

I don't care that he's 100ish years old. He could still whoop some ass.

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
I went to see it Friday with my girl and a couple of friends. It wasn't that bad actually for a chick flick. Katherine Heigl is pretty easy on the eyes too, lol. It didn't really seem all that cookie cutter to me, but then again I don't watch chick flicks all the time so I couldn't tell you!

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
do what I do, just sleep during it.

My ex took me to go see that Mariah Carey movie....was a good one hour nap

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: BurnItDwn
They should remake the movie and put Clint Eastwood in it and give him a revolver. His job will be to kill 2/3 of the characters and fvck all the women. Then he will smoke cigars and drink whiskey and eat steak.

:thumbsup:

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Haha, my wife's trying to get me to go to this crapfest. Maybe I'll talk her into National Treasure instead.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: FoBoT
Originally posted by: BurnItDwn

:thumbsup:

Don't forget about play with a monkey and have graphic sex with Meryl Streep.