I just realied I have Monday off !

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004
wouldn't it be great if there was some kind of day to honor the nation's veterans. you know, like in memoriam? eh? eh? ;)

hate me.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
me too!

but only because it's my normal day off :( my roommate is going home for his dad's birthday, and my friends are all going to be doing family stuff with the day off, so I'm anticipating boredom ahead.

maybe I'll go shopping :p I'm thinking of buying my roomie a new mobo or hard drive for his birthday next month.

imported_Phil

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2001
I'm working. Sigh. I hate retail.

Still, it's time + time & a half pay, so I get paid for two and a half days in one day :)

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: MidasKnight
I signed up to work.

@ triple time = $63.00 hr :D

they offered us either double pay or an extra paid vacation day. I figured on my roommate being around for the weekend, so I didn't volunteer. my roommate is still new to the area, and I was hoping that the day off would have given me a chance to kinda show him how to get around town (beyond just driving back and forth to work).

but oh well. no roommate means being able to walk around naked and play video games in my underwear all day if I really wanted to :p

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
Eh I'm working Monday but it's still a paid day off for me. So instead of having Monday off I get Wednesday. May not sound like much to you folks I suppose but it works out great for me. My sister is having her wedding this upcoming Saturday (June 5th) and I've taken a few paid days off from work. So now I get Wednesday through Sunday off :)

crypticlogin

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2001
i have to work all of sunday, be on call that night, and then work all of monday. :|

So this is one of those reverse epenis threads, huh?

"Mine's 2 inches".
"Hah, I'm one and a half!"

;)

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
You know what... My boss left me a message last night. I have 'optional' work day on Monday. I'm still gonna get paid but I don't have to go if I don't want to. And I definately don't want to.

Mandos

Banned
May 20, 2004
Originally posted by: Sysadmin
W00T W00T!

:)

Sysadmin

lmfao, yeah I tricked my wife on this one. I wanted to go out to my grandmas 'cause theres loads of work to do out there (3 acres of land, lots of trees needing cut down, dead grandfather) and I said "Look, if we can go out saturday and stay the night, I'll get monday off ALL DAY and we can have an extended weekend!" She goes "Sure., but you have to call first" So I said "It's settled! Monday's memorial day and I get it off, PAID! w00t!"

She was pissed at my trickery, but :p