'I just pulled the trigger'

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: jackschmittusa
Wait till they find out that Sadaam didn't orchestrate 9/11.

True dat ! Lambs to the slaughter.....To bad Bush's daddy got him a cushy National Guard position during Nam. Yet the bastard still went AWOL ! Anyways I so want to have these guys come back it's not even funny. Let the freaking UN do the peace keeping and re-building let's bring these guys back home where they belong !

In other news !

Soldier Killed in Iraq Ambulance Attack

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030620/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq&cid=540&ncid=716

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Alistar7

I never heard anyone suggest he did...... who did that?

Bush, Cheney, and Powell all suggested Saddam had alleged ties yet they could never prove it. Thats when they shifted conversation instead onto WMD.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
great, must be a link for it then, imho I do not remember them trying to blame that on anyone other than AQ...

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Drift3r

True dat ! Lambs to the slaughter.....To bad Bush's daddy got him a cushy National Guard position during Nam. Yet the bastard still went AWOL ! Anyways I so want to have these guys come back it's not even funny. Let the freaking UN do the peace keeping and re-building let's bring these guys back home where they belong !

In other news !

Soldier Killed in Iraq Ambulance Attack

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030620/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq&cid=540&ncid=716

I heard they were having to cover up the medic symbols on the military vehicles so they would not be attacked.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
thanks for the link, read it next time..

Bush makes these specific claims:
- that Iraq and al-Qaeda have had high-level contacts
- that Iraq is a safe haven for al-Qaeda fugitives
- that Iraq instructed al-Qaeda about weapons of mass destruction.

It has been proven they met in baghdad.
It has been proven they were in Iraq, at that terrorist camp up north, the same one Powell told the UN was also being used to teach WMD use. Besides dead Al-Queda, we found recipes and dispersion manuals for WMD in Iraqi or whatever Arabic they use there, of that I am completely ignorant.

So everything Bush claimed in your link has been proven, and there was no mention of Iraq being blamed as part of 9/11. ty, try again, have a good day....

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
here is another possible link to Iraq and AQ, this is from the Iraqi Daily News, great source BTW..

According to some reports, the group has received $600,000 from al-Qaeda, and a delivery of weapons and Toyota Land Cruisers. There are also reports stating that Ansar al-Islam received $35,000 from the Mukhabarat branch of Iraqi Intelligence Service, in addition to a considerable quantity of arms. The leader of Ansar al-Islam, Mullah Krekar has been captured in September of 2002.

yes the arms they used to fight the US forces were exactly the sames ones Iraqi regular forces used, they even had identical chemical protection gear, all coincidence, I agree...

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
Alistar7

From the original link:

On whether the war was one worth fighting, Sgt Meadows said: "I don't care about Iraq one way or the other. I couldn't care less. [Saddam] could still be in power and, to me, it wasn't worth leaving my family for; for getting shot at and almost dying two or three times, there's nothing worth that to me." Even though no Iraqis were involved, and there is no proof Saddam was behind it, the attack on the World Trade Center provides Cpl Richardson and many others with the justification for invading Iraq.

ConclamoLudus

Jan 16, 2003
and he is now president Bush?

You are entirely responsible for whatever people who support you say or do. :p Bush was speaking through him, channeling I think the psychics call it. Same with that judge no doubt.

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

I never heard anyone suggest he did...... who did that?

Look at some polls from after 9/11, or even recently. Some exorbitant number of Americans believed that one of the hijackers of 9/11 was Iraqi, and that Saddam was involved with Osama bin Laden and/or 9/11.