I just opened my onvia VTECH phone and it's damn cool

kantonburg

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Got mine awhile back. Still in the box. Just waiting till I go back to school in August to use it. I already have 2 in use. No need for another.

Edski

Jan 28, 2000
Oblivian, is that the v2431? I just got that phone on Saturday.....SWEET. Another thing I like about that phone is if you get like 4 more, you can set it up to do blind transfers to the other phones. You can even answer the phone if the phone is missing from the base. How much did you pay for it with shipping? If it is cheaper than what I paid for it....I might have to buy 2 more.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

<< speakerphone on the handset....i never knew it was possible.... >>

Oh, yeah, O-man, my most favor-ITE feature. I had a sharp phone for a little more than two years that had that feature, and I loved it:

Mobility without submission!!

You can wander around while scratching yourself in the most SATISFYING places . . . even stumble outside to sniff the daiseys or pet the dog, and, when they put you on endless hold (and they ALWAYS put you on endless hold), you can just flip 'em the finger, the handset speakerphone finger!, and enjoy the seemingly infinite possiblities of your own front yard -- OR take a nice long, soul stirring crap -- without putting yer neck vertabrae permanently out of place.

Now, THAT'S ergonomics!!