I just heard Trumps Campaign Manager

Feb 4, 2009
She unintentionally said something pretty smart.
Trump calls ISIS brutal animals
Hillary calls them a determined enemy

That's this election in a nutshell, heart vs brain
Personally I don't understand the obsession over what to call ISIS and I guess that's why I'm not voting Trump.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Can they not be both? Why categorize them into one group vs. the other?

Reactions: Thebobo

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009

Personally I don't understand the obsession over what to call ISIS and I guess that's why I'm not voting Trump.

Seems like Hillary is juuuust smart enough to not dehumanize people. Yet not smart enough to handle 2 email accounts or realize she is not under sniper fire.

Last edited:

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007

just for the sake of clarity, what did the campaign manager say? this looks like things that Trump and Hillary said.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Seems like Hillary is juuuust smart enough to not dehumanize people. Yet not smart enough to handle 2 email accounts or realize she is not under sniper fire.
Strong, strong points. I'd vote for Trump or Gary "Aleppo Boy" Johnson if I were you . . . no holes in their game. :rolleyes:

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001

If by dehumanize you mean grab their pussy and try to rape them than you are correct :D

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
i wouldnt call it heart. Its the same "I felt it in my gut" command we got from gwb. except trump doesnt talk to god. Thats a bonus actually.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Strong, strong points. I'd vote for Trump or Gary "Aleppo Boy" Johnson if I were you . . . no holes in their game. :rolleyes:

What should really get your eyes rolling is that Hillary really is the best out of all of them, and that the only reason anyone is voting for her is because the others are even worse.

Last edited:

TeeJay1952

Golden Member
May 28, 2004
What should really get your eyes rolling is that Hillary really is the best out of all of them, and that the only reason anyone is voting for her is because the others are even worse.

Ever hear the expression Don't hate the Player, Hate the game.?
HRC no more crooked than any small town mayor or anyone who has risen to a place of power in any subset of life. (PTA, Country Club, Boy Scouts, AA, Little League .....)

Trump watched as reality is shaped and public perception controlled in TV show and said "Let's give it a go!" TV blurred the lines between Fantasy and Reality. Say it, Mean it and someone, somewhere will buy it. (Trump University, where we all become billionaires)

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
If you boys will recall the old adage "Like father like son" and then take a look at the offspring you can begin to see why certain members of our voting public might want to take off their bias goggles and just compare their behavior against what they would expect from their own children. Then you have to ask what would happen to you if you tried to pull some of the same stunts as someone else did. Surely you can begin to see a trend in that being rich exempts you from societal norms. Then for this person to go to church and mockingly worship God to appease their brain dead voter base is just too much. The same double standard applies as he condemns illegal aliens but it was okay that his wife was in the category because she's exempt from the laws right? Where does the BS train end at?:eek: Next he'll want to take over House of Cards and change the name to House of Trump kicking Frank Underwood out and make Melania the VP even though she is not legally qualified for the position.

Gryz

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2010
ISIS = Determined animals
No no NO NO, you got that completely wrong !!
ISIS = Brutal enemy.
How can you not see that ?

You seem so dumb. You must be voting for the wrong candidate. Switch. Vote for the good one.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
ISIS = Determined animals
Nope this is Isis.:eek::p:D
Isis_dvd_set.jpg