I just had a heart attack!! Contra coming to Xbox 360 XBLA **Update** Coming Wednesday

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: mugs
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor
It was SELECT, Start

As stated above, select was for 2 players, and start was not part of the code, it was just to get past the title screen faster.

Indeed - the code is simply "UUDDLRLRBA." After that, the code in entered and complete. Now you may start the game, which may require you to press the "select" and "start" buttons.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What's a good price on the 360 premium these days? Any good deals on it? Costco bundle maybe?

I got mine for around $310 from Overstock 2 months ago

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4
What's a good price on the 360 premium these days? Any good deals on it? Costco bundle maybe?

FYE and some other stores are selling the Premium for $350 after $50 rebate. Being patient for the next Overstock deal is probably the best bet though.

NeoAaronX

Aug 4, 2003
This better not cost more than 400 Micrisoft Points,.. ($5.00)

I still think they over charged for SFII with 800 points,....

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: NeoAaronX
This better not cost more than 400 Micrisoft Points,.. ($5.00)

I still think they over charged for SFII with 800 points,....

Well, it wasn't too expensive as SFII turned out to be the best selling XBLA game up to that point.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Queasy

FYE and some other stores are selling the Premium for $350 after $50 rebate. Being patient for the next Overstock deal is probably the best bet though.

$339 at Overstock right now

Bah, can't seem to post the link:

http://www.tech bargains.com/news_displayitem.cfm/70014

Take out the space between tech and bargains

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Queasy

$339 at Overstock right now

Bah, can't seem to post the link:

http://www.tech bargains.com/news_displayitem.cfm/70014

Take out the space between tech and bargains

Damnit, you're tempting me but the wife would kill me. I think I'll just play with my GameCube and Xbox until the Wii comes out. I'll get the 360 net year. Maybe the price will drop a little more by then.

fire400

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2005
Contra 3 on the Super Nintendo... I almost loved it. But I loved Secret of Evermore even more.

Square-Enix, don't make a sequel to your Super Nintendo games, your development team has sucked after the release of Final Fantasy 10, storyline sucked so bad!

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003
Old thread but damn, Super Contra was one of my favs. I miss playing 2 player on my DS. This makes me want to get a 360 so bad :eek: