I just had a couples massage with my girlfriend

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Originally posted by: Ameesh
what did it say on the back?

I didn't get to read it. Before I got a chance, the gf took it from me :p

Time to dump her for being too controlling and irrationally jealous.

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Astaroth33

:confused:

Dang, Astaroth33... as long as she didn't start too much drama over it, no big deal. She just took the card, she didn't go berserk on the krunchykrome or anything. If it were my girlfriend, I would just think it was cute as long as she didn't make a huge deal out of it. I mean, the OP is in a committed relationship anyways. It wouldn't matter if he did have the card or not because he probably wouldn't do anything with it, just be flattered.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: manicfool
So. . .you didn't pitch a tent when you rolled onto your back? Cuz that would be my biggest fear in your situation.

Why is that something to fear?

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
So. . .you didn't pitch a tent when you rolled onto your back? Cuz that would be my biggest fear in your situation.

Because his girlfriend was with him and some young attractive girl was touching his body.

ViviTheMage

Lifer
Dec 12, 2002
madgenius.com
Originally posted by: Leros
Originally posted by: nakedfrog

Because his girlfriend was with him and some young attractive girl was touching his body.

I had a deep tissue massage by some hot young lady recently , took about an hour or so....and that was oddly the last thing on my mind. I was soo utterly relaxed.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I've had a full body massage a couple times. They really do feel good...

What would you have done if two guys came in to do the massage? :laugh:

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Ok, this thread made me realize how long it has been since I had a massage and there is a clinic less than 5miles from where I work. Do you all think $30 for an "Advanced Techniques" student, 55min Swedish massage at an accredited school for massage is a decent deal?

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005

so go get it out of her pocket, and retrieve your balls while you're at it :p jk...do you feel like having the gf there enhanced the mood at all?

fLum0x

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2004
how much was the whole thing? It is a cool idea, but *shrug*

If my woman took the card from me...i would just go home and tell her i have one spot left that needs some relaxation :p Working the krunchy magic!

Also...did you get the Krome of your name from those icy shoes?!

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
I have only gotten a massage three times in my life: My honeymoon and twice on cruises.

Made me sick to my stomach within 2 hours every time.

Never again - I rather, while the wife is getting a massage, spend my time watching the game.

MotionMan

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
What are those deep tissue massages like? I've been toying with the idea for ages but never got round to it? Wouldnt a man have to do those, i cant imagine a woman being strong enough unless she's butch!

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: DaShen
Originally posted by: Astaroth33

:confused:

Dang, Astaroth33... as long as she didn't start too much drama over it, no big deal. She just took the card, she didn't go berserk on the krunchykrome or anything. If it were my girlfriend, I would just think it was cute as long as she didn't make a huge deal out of it. I mean, the OP is in a committed relationship anyways. It wouldn't matter if he did have the card or not because he probably wouldn't do anything with it, just be flattered.

Astaroth is exactly right, she seems like she's irrationally jealous.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
I've had a full body massage a couple times. They really do feel good...

What would you have done if two guys came in to do the massage? :laugh:

I probably wouldn't say anything since it's all professional, although I'd strongly prefer a female.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: fLum0x
how much was the whole thing? It is a cool idea, but *shrug*

If my woman took the card from me...i would just go home and tell her i have one spot left that needs some relaxation :p Working the krunchy magic!

Also...did you get the Krome of your name from those icy shoes?!

The whole thing was $130, and we tipped the massage people $20 each, so it came to $170.

And the shoes are New Balance damn it! :p

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Jahee
What are those deep tissue massages like? I've been toying with the idea for ages but never got round to it? Wouldnt a man have to do those, i cant imagine a woman being strong enough unless she's butch!

It was funny, while looking down, I could see the girl standing on her tippy toes putting her whole body's pressure onto me. She couldnt have been more than 110lbs. I weigh about 220lbs. She was using her forearms, elbows, wrists, knuckles..everything. At one point, I swear I think she elbow dropped me.

Midlander

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2002
Originally posted by: MotionMan
I have only gotten a massage three times in my life: My honeymoon and twice on cruises.

Made me sick to my stomach within 2 hours every time.

Never again - I rather, while the wife is getting a massage, spend my time watching the game.

MotionMan

Motion sickness??? :D